2r1b - Round 3 - "Secure" Underground Bunker [Room 1]

If you meet me and card reveal I might send you

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if you make it ā€œwill send meā€ then sure

Also Mastermind is a good anticlaim but itā€™s like Doomsayer in that you just canā€™t win if people are smart about it, so I think Iā€™d merge it with Nuclear Tyrant
This isnā€™t enough anticlaim so Iā€™m gonna look through the roles again and see if thereā€™s anything better

Oh no wait i forgot i was told your role my memory sucks

Iā€™m probably not sending you i think its a bit risky and our plan is already pretty unlikely so doesnā€™t need another element of ā€œwill this person cooperateā€

1 Like

hippo this is the ~only way you get the gambler on your side

Hazard is a master seducer i have trust

1 Like

Not really tbh

/meet?

i will reject

:open_mouth:

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you just lose to blue then

do you not know Hazard and Leafiaā€™s roles

Iā€™d rather be paranoid and help mastermind and gambler lose

1 Like

I think i do but no one tells me much which is why i am not sure why daeron has asked me to be leader and then decided not to met with me

Does that mean hostage submissions can now either be public or private, depending on the leaderā€™s wishes? If so, could you make that as an announcement and ping all players?

I know ur M16 i can help u

well
if you actually think itā€™s a good idea to send hazard, then you pretty clearly dont know his role

Yes one sec

1 Like

The logical jumps just donā€™t make sense of why sending the mm to convince the gambler to both vote for a red leader is winning play when neither the mm or gambler have any incentive to do so? If the gambler is betting on mm winning then they will just shitpost and keep rolefishing? If the gambler is convinved to bet on red winning than a red would be better placed to convince them than a literal other team? sorry

i didnā€™t know you took me for a gun owner

2 Likes

fuck wrong image

2 Likes