Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

There was also that wholesomeness chart that I wasn’t on and I was like “I’m gonna post enough to get on this”

1 Like
1 Like

Oh nya nya nya May you’re soooo good at wolfing it has to be you and not Abigail who May has been trying to get me to vote all day

3 Likes

I’ll admit I’m polarised when you stop misexecuting me

1 Like

Where’s the tier list

1 Like
3 Likes

my favourite part of fm is when everyone gets obsessed with one fm word for a few months

2 Likes

In hindsight this isn’t even a placement extreme enough to warrant offence

1 Like

But Kiiruma is not less polarised than me

1 Like

Being misexecuted doesn’t mean you aren’t polarized

see: someone, who plays the game much more as mafia than as town, and is thus executed only when he is town, while there is still a pretty obvious difference in energy/engagement as either alignment

3 Likes

My brother just asked “if you had to detonate one shrapnel bomb somewhere in the world where would it be” ???

1 Like

But you’re still misreading me. That’s a fair assessment if it’s like policy or you tried to stop it but you’re still misreading me

1 Like

probably not anymore, yes, you would probably be just before him if i re-made the list

1 Like

i am the pokemon legend

@TodaysStory when are we having our shadow realm duel? winner wins may

in stellaris i kinda realized you were mafia immediately after i died

i think sorc17 (when you broke your meta, so this was obviously going to happen) and stratagem were the only actual misreads

1 Like

My siblings are arguing in Spanish over which is short and which is tall and my brother keeps calling my sister “baja blast”

3 Likes

Does breaking one’s meta not mean not being polarised

1 Like

I’m capable of doing that every time but I hate playing like that so I avoid it

1 Like

i mean, I broke my meta in KE but I think I’m probably still polarized

1 Like