also nya nya nya where am I on the polarization chart Arctic

1 Like

oh so you’re all like this

2 Likes

That’s breaking your meta as town, Sorc17er was breaking it as wolf

2 Likes

My brother collects license plate sightings

1 Like

well in your one wolfgame here i thought you were pretty obviously mafia, but i have also wrongly suspected you in sorc17 and knight’s errant

2 Likes

so uh
idk
i’d have to remake it anyway

1 Like

also in stratagem 13 nya nya nya

3 Likes

Note that my sister is like 5’9 and my brother is like 5’4

2 Likes

i forgot any of the stratagem games exist

2 Likes

you were only spectating that game tho thbthtbhtbhtbthb

1 Like

And if you’re gonna cope I’m gonna cope. Games you spectate or are dead in don’t count because I’m not playing to fool you. The things you townread or wolfread in me are very different from the things people townread or wolfread people for in the general case. Killing you in Stellaris was what allowed me to play like I did

4 Likes

May plays exclusively to pocket me whenever I’m in the game

2 Likes

Like immediately changing my mind on Cape was something that people look at In General and go ohhhh wolfy hedging or whatever. Whereas it’s the kind of thing you’ll townread in me because my reads tend to be more consistent and focused as wolf. Playing so you townread me would mean playing so others wolfread me. Killing you resolves this issue

2 Likes

This is true

2 Likes

中二病でも恋がしたい! いじめられっ子

all of u are so dum so dum i wanna squish ur cheeks how can u be so dum

1 Like

okay but it was day 1 of a mash when i have to read like 30 people and my main reason for townreading yo uwas based on an interaction with someone you forgot was even your partner

and none of these reasons (based on day 2 and day 1) seem like stuff you would have gone out of your way to change were i alive

2 Likes

I think the last one maybe. I was coasting off your townread of me so I didn’t bother doing shit because I didn’t have to. If you were still alive and changing then I think I would have felt more obligation to give opinions

And I totally could’ve given you a convincing explanation for townreading Pandora because we play together separately and I can lie all I want about how polarised she is there

1 Like