Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Like that’s a ton of declarations of love. Not individually meaningufl declarations of love. A vote is like a stranger shouting “I love you” because they listened to your music or watched you in movies or whatever. It means nothing on its own. And an execution is being a celebrity where this has happened to yo many times

2 Likes

Whenever your a wolf your obligated to bring up how polarixed you are and how often you are caught and then proceed to snow the fuck out of them

2 Likes

I’m so polarised you wouldn’t believe

1 Like

What’s a nignt vigilante then

1 Like

or poison

1 Like

Can’t stress enough how this worked. This wasn’t like a strategic decision I wasn’t trying to do anything this was legitim

A night vigilante is a proposal and a dayvig is literally marriage

ately my best attempt to convince people I was town at the time this was a sincere effort

2 Likes

How did you get called town

A poison is less marriage cause they want you dead later. WHich is less attention than wanting you dead now. It’s a downgrade

Like any sane player sees the cracks there

1 Like

You see her mentally wearing herself down

Okay to be fair if you read the rest of my iso at the time

I did but it’s funnier to not mention the non polarixed parts

1 Like

I don’t mean they’re towny I mean they give you alternative explanations for the cracks

1 Like

I’m sitting here thinking how did we let leafia get away with making a whisper with her entire faction

1 Like

We didn’t
We caught them

But like
How did we

I stand by this. I’m so killable and pathetic you have to protect me

And polarised did I mention polarised

1 Like

It’s not even like I was TOWNY still don’t know how I got away with that. I am so polarised

1 Like

You are so good at mafia tbats how

1 Like

You got magnus to make a hood and kept them in line in it