Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Ive been on this site since the Stone Age
trust me
they will

2 Likes

i don’t think i ever plan beyond like a night or two because i know the role madness setups we play have enough fuckery that we will at some point be forced to improvise no matter how many plans we make

3 Likes

I don’t plan but I do plan

1 Like

Like obviously I’m not going to plan due to my nature but I do love to plan, you know?

2 Likes

mood

1 Like

i do make plans for the short term even though over half of them usually get derailed in some way or another. but never for the long term. too many variables

1 Like

I love to plan and then act like I don’t plan

1 Like

this is also just how i live my life

1 Like

Planning is like, planning what you should do
Then you do what you WANT to do

2 Likes

You have to know what you should do so you can disregard it

2 Likes

This is why in mafia or when I help people out in mafia I say do what I say not what I do

Can’t stress enough how proud I am of the day where I came in as lockwolf to virtually everyone with hte following plan:

And came out of it as “confirmed town”. With no mech whatsoever

2 Likes

Lukundo!

1 Like

May do you know the legend of telemundo

Not to imply it was all my work. My job was to put on the cool acting play to make people think I was only ever wolf with one guy (villager). And it was the rest of my team who were able to push getting that guy executed. Cause I couldn’t push it myself (as I was pretending to be wolf with that one guy). They did super well it was great work

No

In a mash, a villager asked a guy named giraffe to give a readlist on a list of people he listed, one of which was Telemundo,

You see, telemundo was a typo from his phone about Lukundo, but giraffe said that telemundo was a town read from him

2 Likes

Telemundo didn’t exist

1 Like

was lukundo town

1 Like