Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i just dont eat salad

1 Like

i eat lettuce daily

i like lettuce

I could definitely crash it hard probably, but they are my friends I would not want to do that for any reason. I’m also not even sure I honestly think some people just have too short term of a memory. Girl I knew did… nsfw things with her RESIDENT ADVISOR!!! and told only me, in turn I proceeded to tell my boyfriend who then forgot it was supposed to be a secret and told 1 person who told everyone.

and she still wants to hang out with me? (I less so with her because of the whole… RA thing… and the pattern of behaviours it is a part of)

So many of the ppl at my school have gone through insane breakups only to be friends like a week later. Which is good because I dont like to see my friends fight. but also what

2 Likes

checks out

1 Like

this entire exchange

2 Likes

Because everybody’s always raving about it and providing it as the only available dressing for a given thing and then I have to eat bland food

what do u mean how does this checkjout

1 Like

huh

ur just liven in a place with no flavor, that aint ranches fault

2 Likes

just seems catlike

1 Like

:wowee:

Wait a minute. Mentioning ranch is how you get Whysper to appear?

1 Like

I have billions of weird stories from my friend group from college. all pretty fun but also such insane lore and drama happening in such a short span of time. so many characters to keep track of

1 Like

ykw i cant argue with that

in other news, @lilith @TodaysStory whatever account ur using now

go arrange a fol shellshock game i wanna see everyone explode (i need an excuse to play it again)

3 Likes

Yes it’s ranch’s fault!

REAL

i cant rn but

this is the best soap opera on the market

ranch dressing is a tier above ketchup for me! but i never found it to buy