6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

pip?

iā€™m a lucky bastard i just state my issues honestly and it seems to work, itā€™s just dehumanising to have to ennumerate every single way that society has failed me and act like itā€™s my fault

2 Likes

personal independence payment. basically, disability benefits

yea

Oh what the hell

1 Like

listen as awful as life has been to me in a lot of ways, i do have a lucky streak in me

3 Likes

for example: I have the greatest girlfriend in the entire world. stroke of good luck that we ever met

2 Likes

Given my Rather Autism and my Rather Weakness and as a result of both have zero coordination Frankly I just want transport help more than anything because right now once I hit 22 I fully rely on public transport and taxis without the goverments grace

3 Likes

I often wonder where Iā€™d be if the series of unlikely events that brought me here didnā€™t happen

2 Likes

[pulls up in limo] need a ride?

1 Like

actually i lied i wouldnā€™t drive a limosuine

1 Like

[pulls up in car from the 80s that absolutely should have broken down by now] need a ride?

2 Likes

genuinely every disability i have is because, due to a series of freak circumstances, my foetus was upside down in the womb

2 Likes

Like as much as I pout and I moan well. As much as I do that internally I dont usually mention it i dont think I think itā€™s better off that Iā€™m here. If i wasnā€™t here thereā€™s alot I just, wouldnā€™t of learnt i dont think

2 Likes

after i was from my motherā€™s womb untimely rippā€™d, my back came out all fucked up

2 Likes

Dinnerboneā€¦

2 Likes

but also hereā€™s the thing. i wouldnā€™t be disabled, not meaningfully, if society wasnā€™t based around a deranged idea of productivity that discards any actual productive values

4 Likes

Is it Ici Issues with Society Hour

3 Likes

even my back pain wouldnā€™t be anywhere near as bad if like. public spaces had actually comfortable seating, which they donā€™t because that would benefit homeless people as well

3 Likes

any of yā€™all remember how every year for the past like 3 years i have predicted that my grandparents would die that year?

1 Like