6969th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

nah i mostly wanna gush about my girlfriend honestly but that’s a weird thing to talk about

3 Likes

i love gushing about people i love!!! (even if they’re not in a romantic way)

2 Likes

yup sorry i just processed this

4 Likes

is it Ici Gush About “In A Sock” Hour

1 Like

the fact that nora kept that nickname is really funny becasuse the original sex joke doesn’t make sense any more

1 Like

Of course its a sex joke

2 Likes

originally the joke was that i was Two Rats, and she was In A Sock, because of the Ichiro Suzuki quote that Cincinatti is “Hotter than two rats fucking in a sock”

2 Likes

yeah she rules so much

2 Likes

beautiful angel
pulled apart at birth
limbless and helpless
I can’t even recognize you

2 Likes

she’s confident but not arrogant, absurdly kind, witty as hell, I just wanna hold her close to me and live life together with her,

2 Likes

okay actually I lied I haven’t ever really done it but

lmao

they’re so cute together

1 Like

her kind words and patience have uh. legitimately saved my life more than once. and even saying that understates how important she is to me.

i live for myself, so i can live for her.

3 Likes

that’s love. mutual support, building a world that’s better. understanding, companionship, and stunning beauty and cuteness.

3 Likes

cough anyway now back to my sardonic dandy persona

3 Likes

i think you and her should do one of those wombo combo boss execution moves on me it would be epic

2 Likes

i have genuinely considered what our Combined Finishing Move would be like,

3 Likes

the one i last saw and i thought was cool was from the first season of demon slayer

(spoilers)

Summary

the guy is trying to cut the demon’s head with his sword but it cant cut through and then his sister uses a demon art to make the blood on it explode which lets him cut off the head in a flourish

2 Likes

i think one of life’s most vile conditions is that in actual combat it’s “bad” to shout the names of your Signature Moves before you use them, followed by a dramatic quote and an acrobatic sequence of nonsensical attacks

3 Likes