777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

the light mode L will be felt in the retinas many years later
i will gladly take the dark mode L of not seeing dark colored text now

which theme are you using

im using dark mode and it strained my eyes but its probably because I have max night light on at all times

dark

not legacy dark just dark

1 Like

on second thought, it appears everything is straining my eyes. And I have a headache. Could very possibly be unrelated

3 Likes

same but also iā€™m partially colorblind which might be why itā€™s a little harder to read :joy_cat:

honestly after getting flashbanged in siege i can handle light mode a bit better

but also why would i want to have a permanent siege flashbang

2 Likes

(also weā€™ll figure out a better way to distinguish when an alter is speaking vs the host, since iā€™m usually in front so itā€™s rarer for a headmate of mine to be posting)

1 Like

chupie

FONTS FONTS FONTS

1 Like

yeah

yeah thatd do it

im gonna type exclusively on serif now to be :sparkles: fancy :sparkles:

1 Like

we DO have designated fonts for some of us but also idk if all of them are set up in this specific forum platform

1 Like

sorry if this is a stupid/offensive idea but can you all just reliably sign your posts? like since the post said ā€œnemesis speakingā€ I didnā€™t really have any doubts about who it was, whereas even if you had individual colors that were readable on all themes I might not remember which color goes with which person

1 Like

I believe in you

2 Likes

Peasants will see your subjects swear fealty to you and say

Forsooth! He be a tyrant!

1 Like

Who the hell is nemesis

goddess of revenge

1 Like

From resident evil?

1 Like

yeah sure