777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

yeah, that is very important

Mhm I did yea

Only played 1 game here where I was AFK oops, you were in that game too if I recall correctly

I do play actively on MU tho! My girlfriend (PrincessAbigail) is
active here so I do check the site from time to time

2 Likes

Ohhhh, you two are close to each other.

Looking forward to playing with you both again at some point.

Zenon is one of the players I enjoy the most. I canā€™t stand to see them get upset.

1 Like

Ftr I donā€™t think anyone is trying to censor stuff relating to the ban. the issue is that thereā€™s like 5 people here who are active on MU and probably even less that know what happened there (despite being active on MU i had no idea what any of this was about cuz i donā€™t check every game), so we know very little about what happened here

Achro said he deserves the ban and no one is trying to justify the behaviour of any involved parties

1 Like

Just donā€™t post anime girls kissing 5head

I love you so much thank you for being supportive of me and my feelings.

Your the best girlfriend a girl could dream of.

:heart:

1 Like

Aaaaa stalker!

Iā€™d say I love you again butā€¦

1 Like

shrugs not really how it read to me.

And tbh I didnā€™t even report anyone and it took till after postgame for me to even realize that I didnā€™t fuck up and wasnā€™t the problem cause gaslighting.

I think itā€™s important to note what I did here. These points and my emotions are real and valid.

1 Like

i agree, achro was definitely downplaying it even if he didnā€™t intend to by saying the ban was for another reason other than what it actually was (toxicity)

so abbi is definitely justified in speaking up

1 Like

I took Solvis too far tbh.

Thank you marl you will always be my favorite hydra partner that Iā€™m not dating :stuck_out_tongue:

Ily.

1 Like

and youā€™ll always be my favorite friend who mains mongolia :joy_cat:

speaking of we should teach @Caitlin civ sometime so they can join us in getting beat up by lumi

2 Likes

also @Caitlin condolences on your champs game, the rerand must have been rough

2 Likes

MU is a joke though tbh.
They even got Apoā€™s ban wrong
It should be: ā€œMade a player feel uncomfortable playing the game and being mean to them.ā€
Not whatever the fuck they put down.

According to Achro it was something like.

ā€œYou have been ban for a month for false reports of bullyingā€ or whatever.

ā€¦are you talking about achro?

ā€¦ā€¦

Yeah why would you think otherwise? :drooling_face:

Lumi did tell me she wants to teach me Civ!

2 Likes