777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

i might still end up being busy :sob:

though maybe i can work around it

1 Like

YBW did aretes campaign ever finish

we arent done yet no

Skill issue

the only skill issue is yall getting a game running on nerdcord + L + ratio + im sorry that was mean

1 Like

Real

Okay so i will take some ownership here - i did in the post game dvc and i have no problem doing it here as well.

One, @PrincessAbigail i unequivocally apologize for how i treated you that game. My thought process for not coming to you directly was 1) i made you feel gaslighted, i shouldnt put you in a situation where i was alone with you for any reason even if my only intent was to apologize and 2) i dont like to air things publicly like that in topic in case it embarrasses the person in some way.

I went to oix because we had our own, different misunderstanding and since i know you two talk i wanted to pass along my feelings to her without talking to you in an effort to avoid any further feelings of manipulation or gaslighting etc.

In truth, feeling like i am gaslit is a major source of trauma for me and is a legitimate trigger for my ptsd. When it was pointed out after my death how i came off i was horrified, and tbh still am. It was never my intent but harm can be caused just the same intent or no. Regardless of phighter my own behavior that game was not acceptable and how i got emotionslly compromised so i wasnt thinking correctly or even thinking of my words. How i treated you that game has made it so i am changing fundamental parts of my game and how i interact with others in games so there is no repeating of that. If that was the reason i was given for this ban i would think nothing of it. Perhaps it played a part in it snd they simply chose not to tell me about it.

Either way, you are valid to feel the way you do and i hope all future behavior from me shows that this was a misunderstanding of someone who himself wasnt in a good state of mind and just got caught up in emotions. But if not thats ok too. I hope you are well going forward regardless of your opinion of me.

Do i think the moderation practices on mu help foster a more toxic environment? Yes. I do.

Does that alleviate me of responsibility when i make a mistake? No. It does not.

Again, sorry that you felt slighted by me not reaching out to you but i didnt know if that would violate your boundaries any further. I dont have much of a problem having conversations publicly or privately myself. You may tell me anything you like.

3 Likes

I did not say this. I said my ban was warranted. Just so you realize. Trying to mince my words when i try (and sometimes fail) to be precise is never a good idea.

Nothing mentioned in this thread was ever brought to me as either a warning or a reason for the ban directly. If it had been i would have been more understanding and perhaps the mod team simply didnt feel it was required to say so. I just know what the message said, what i actually got warnings for, etc.

1 Like

Full transparency. The only mod nessage i received for the game.

This is what set me off when the last message from me came when phighter put me on ignore and went after others.

1 Like

The dm i got for my ban

Of note i think they misunderstood me as threatening to get myself banned with my lack of care if i got banned but i was fine talkng the ban so i didnt appeal or anything.

So this was my pov in this topic

@Vulgard i fully agree with you on them being much stricter with toxicity btw. Part of the reason why i dont mind the ban is this is good. Hold people accountable. All the time. Dont let someone be banned for a year for things they said day 2 and day 3 after they die day 5.

1 Like

Also to be very clear @Marluxion is 100% right. I deserved this ban. I am never nor will i ever say otherwise. My problem with mu is they dont do enough. Two different issues. I thought i clarified earlier when i said i deserved the ban but apparently not.

Thirdly, on day 5 especially i treated abigail very unfairly in a way that was unintentional but also it doesnt matter about intention i still hurt her. Part of going through life for me is realizing even if i didnt mean to make a mistake mistakes can still lead to harm. She has 100% right to feel the way she feels and can treat me in whatever manner she deems fit. I dont want a single soul giving her grief on my account because i am for sure the person in the wrong here. To the point where i made a promise to myself to not do over night reading ever again in a thread.

1 Like

Hamburger

THURSDAY IT ISNT

we’ll see!

i need a shift coveredfrom work so i might end up working thursday instead
but no gurantee

2 Likes

THURSDAY IT MAYBENT

1 Like

How could you forget me!

3 Likes

i dont have my final fantasy play dead emote but i would put it here