777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

Give me my fucking cookie

2 Likes

I didn’t expect 2 cookie threads.

1 Like

actually theres four now

MORE THREADS

100th poster gets a cracker thread

I don’t disagree with the ban but it they legit said “banned for reporting a player” that I’d have a problem with.

I like when people ban to make things safe and healthier and better.

Not just because “oh look this specific rule has this specific context that can be considered against the rules so enjoy your ban”.

i cannot believe you still have juiceboxes left then

sup abbi hope ur doing well

what a depressing world we live in

4 Likes

Guidelines and rules need some sort of arbitrarity to them as always to assume fair judgement. I remember a discord server where I got warned because I said “ching chong” literally a week before it happened (and it wasn’t even mean-spirited :sob:)

Another, I saw somebody using “…” (the server owner hates these dots because it looks “judgemental”) and got banned because that was their 3rd warning. This entire thing is stupid.

Communities work best when they don’t sound like the equivalent of roblox dunkin donuts “warn 1 trolling” or like you put it above forgets all about nuance and warns you for things that aren’t even remotely hurtful. (Saw it many times)

1 Like

Love you thank you for reaching out to me.

2 Likes

Better now… Caitlin is a hero. She’s really changed my world view and put me in places where i feel much happier much more often.

And of course i have juice boxes left!

3 Likes

damn

my oomfers

arr arr

arr arr arr guh arr arr guhh guuh guuh arr arr arr

arr arr arr arr, arr arr arr guh guh arrguh

2 Likes

mafiauniverse

its a cool place

i remembwr making a gif making fun of the fact that everyone really hates replacing out there

4 Likes

a minfie

elite post

What was that singer that writes songs with random words?

the only example of this I can think of is this

but its only a single song

1 Like