777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

who the hell is phighter

1 Like

Here in my first game someone was very toxic and rude. They were replaced and banned. after talking to the mods I felt heard and toxicity rule changes followed making this community very safe and fun.

MU doesnā€™t do that. fol is a much, much better community than mu and I am always actively recruiting people here for this reason.

5 Likes

another piece of evidence that the water supply in Philly is full of lead

7 Likes

real

i bet it was quite a ban-ter

ā€¦iā€™ll see myself out

4 Likes

MU will go downhill and when Pro Mafia comes to site and comes big and I own my company, Pro Mafia will start hosting Mafia Champs and have nice mods and mods that use common sense over flawed logic.

5 Likes

yeah no I honestly donā€™t think itā€™s possible to say something cutting and spiteful enough to counterbalance the years of making mash dvcs unfun. Iā€™m glad you atleast tried achro

1 Like

I didnā€™t really is the funny thing. I donā€™t like being toxic and I was able to laugh him off, but then going after others after ignoring me is justā€¦ kind of showing someone your colors a bit tbh

1 Like

OFC. Chloe runs this server and she is amazing.

5 Likes

She does shit right, and does it well

5 Likes

canā€™t believe they banned Bob

5 Likes

I enjoy bob being a major character in my novel and our host account lol

6 Likes

whenever I have a problem I ask Bob and he always helps heā€™s a cool dude

5 Likes

real and based tbh

4 Likes

AMA

whatā€™s your novel about

5 Likes

sheā€™s a real manā€™s woman

she doesnā€™t mess around

whenever she needs to ban someone, she walks up to them, makes direct eye contact, makes a firm handshake and speaks clearly about why they need to go

5 Likes

Typical MU.
They like to make mistakes I swear.

And she does it in a friendly manner and gives people chances and know if someone is a good person or not.

Chloe knew I am a good person I just make mistakes ALLOT, and I try to work on them.

1 Like

sheā€™s a gentle giant. a 6ā€™5 lumberjack, but heart of gold

4 Likes

AMA

have you watched The Owl House yet. If no, when

2 Likes