777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

First person perspective following the grim reaper. It is currently fourth on my project list. Dark humor/fantasy

1. finishing flavor for game
  2. your story
  3. editing doom: the kanto saga
  4. finishing this damn novel
4 Likes

On a scale of 1-10, what is your favourite fruit and why is it kiwi?

1 Like

if i read one more chloe simp post i will ban u all

13 Likes

chloe is a looser

10 Likes

My favorite fruit is exactly granny smith apples. The tartness pleases me greatly.

Kiwis are average, and accedptable

Phlighter? I don’t remember playing with this person.

Also, let me plug chapter 1 of doom: the kanto saga i recently rewrote.

Doctor Doom had accomplished everything he sought out to do in his world. He had laid waste to his enemies. Spilled every drop of blood of those that had once opposed him. Now he could sit in the comfort of his throne-room to rule his empire. Comfort did not suit Doom well. Those that grew comfortable in their seats tended to die in them, Doom thought, and that would not be his fate.

Naturally, Doom decided that he ought to do the logical thing and become a Pokemon Master. It is not our place to question how this was logical, only that it was the great Doom’s will. After a few hours of research and engineering time Doom was ready. Scratch that, Doom was always ready. Now so was the dimensional teleportation array he had constructed. With this, the land of Kanto was but seconds away. It was where, once upon a time, all Pokemon dreams originated.

As brilliant as Doom was even he could not control the fabric of time. Although, those in the know to that lacked the suicidal tendency to tell Doom that. So, when he arrived in Professor Oak’s laboratory in Pallet Town there were but two specimen left for him. Neither choice was ideal for Doom’s upcoming adventure.

The first was Chansey, whose perfectly ignorant bliss did not sit well with Doom. He imagined he could perform a few “minor” brain surgeries to adjust the Pokemon’s behavior. He didn’t care to bother with such intricate details though. The outer shell was just as soft as the brain it contained, effort here would be all but useless.

The other was Magikarp. By all appearances it was weak; useless even. Doom knelt down to look into its eyes when he saw an ancient rage that intrigued him. Appearances were often deceptive, weren’t they? Most would not think much of this little fish. Most were fools. Yes, Doom could make use of this one. Doom picked Magikarp as his starter and before he was out of the building plans were forming in his mind.

First, though, knowledge was power. Unfortunately for Professor Oak he had seen Doom’s actions firsthand. It was a liability that others might know of Doom’s presence. Any risk to his plans this early, even small, was not to go unattended. Measures would be taken to ensure Professor Oak’s Silence. On a more… permanent basis.

4 Likes

Not missing much.

do you have an ao3 account :popcorncat:

1 Like

I am so old I have a fanfiction.net account

and a naruto story that is very old and badly written and has 250k words and like 2k reviews

4 Likes

… oh god that story is like 20 years old now.

oh my god

4 Likes

i was surprised you played age of empires 3

3 Likes

wait this doesnt make sense. ignore me im so stupid

1 Like

my secret evil plan is to rewrite all 120+ chapters of doom and start a patreon to ease myself back into working regular things

wish me luck lads

3 Likes

you should get an ao3 account, the ao3 layout and search features are infinitely better (also it takes like two weeks to get an account code from when you request one, so if you might want one in the future you should get on it now)

2 Likes

Which website do you read JJK on

also ao3 has actually heard of margins and font sizes bigger than 10px

although you can’t link Patreon from ao3 so I guess you might want to mirror your fic on both sites :joy_cat:

1 Like

I bet I have one somewhere I just forgot about it.

although long term if I get healthy enough again i can go back into marketing and be chill, I just want to bring in money unrelated to pokemon cards even if its 5 dollars lol x)

4 Likes

thank you @katze for hearting my post i felt so embarassed and dumb i wanted to bury myself in a hole but u made me feel better

1 Like