777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

I notice that one side of this chart is a lot fuller than the other

7 Likes

Thank you arete

3 Likes

hug
thanks

more

something like
“i think i might wanna replace out”
“youre ruining the game i put so much work into. god i hate replacements why the fuck did you even sign up if you cant commit the game”
this was the point at which i was like a minute away from posting my rolecard and modkilling myself
i took some time to kinda cool down and instead decided to just say “you cant legally stop me from subbing out”

this was 2 years ago roughly idk if hes better now

5 Likes

you’re welcome, I know that this is extremely hard to observe so I’m happy to help out :blush:

6 Likes

Ily

ok wittle wooser

6 Likes

this is a joke ily2

3 Likes

Damn i was about to ask when tf you got so savage

3 Likes

i like how 25% of the left half is just ybw

3 Likes

ybw also liked almost every mention of wittle arcy/wooser

2 Likes

a month is nothing :ghoststab:

I have seen certain someone getting a perma because of a debate on MU discord and can’t even appeal. simply because someone in the mod team doesn’t like this person lol.

and yeah this person contributed to the mafia community with their articles and done work similar to the level of academic research

1 Like

anyways if youre wondering why i ditched MU its because guilting/gaslighting people about out-of-game things seems entirely condoned based on my casefie of things certain people did, none of whom had any visible moderator action about them afaik

2 Likes

bad example redacted. I am sorry for bringing this up.

Is that really true?

I’m not on MU, so I’m naively assuming that the good moderation I see on this site, would be somewhat similar to the one over there.

1 Like

Oh hey I remember Helz although vaguely

1 Like

cant confirm or deny now
just have anecdotal evidence about a few ppl who did it regularly roughly 2 years ago

2 Likes

I am getting the impression that the moderation chamber is populated by manchildren.

1 Like

you d probably be okay
im just unusually sensetive about that kinda stuff

everything i can speak about is in relation to 2 years ago
i havent been since and it could very well be different now

2 Likes