777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

Pat pat

i have the opinion that the mods are 90% good
just the 10% alienates people who’ll tell you about their misgivings happily

you are getting biased input from this thread

2 Likes

That’s true. I don’t have any prior knowledge and I’m just reading what Helz is saying in the provided link so it’s giving me a certain specific outlook.

2 Likes

least dramatic MU experience

ive had a dramatic enough life to compensate i think
im very shy and timid id never fight anyone over anything

3 Likes

I don’t really know enough drama to make an informed judgement because I’m out of the loop on everything

2 Likes

10 Likes
death

mod team here has let me known they care about their players not up and dying irl which was more than MU ime

3 Likes

fair enough, and im not really dissing MU either. it’s just that things can get very heated, and then mods tend to make mistakes and won’t backtrack. this type of policy isn’t beneficial for the overall FM community, but that’s just my opinion in the end.

1 Like

the vibe I get is that MU moderation is handled like more of a job but the moderation here is done more out of passion and interest for the community which results in more empathetic decisions

8 Likes

like I don’t know a mod on MU who actually enjoys being a mod or is passionate about it

2 Likes

FoL is a wonderful community. I love you guys lol

2 Likes

i dont either i just love being a hater

8 Likes

im just here to instigate

5 Likes

on one hand
i love drama
on the other hand
if i don’t know the drama i can live blissfully in ignorance
it’s like red pill vs blue pill

3 Likes

i hate drama because it rocks and chips at the fragile bubble that im assembling of people who dont hate me in a world that does
its scary and depressing

1 Like

im being mentioned in the mu ban thread

6 Likes

my biggest issue with MU mods is that it’s been 24 hours and they still haven’t activated my wolfboy account

4 Likes

spam their DMs until they do so, MU mods love it when you do that

7 Likes

lmao mu mods

1 Like