'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

also just to clarify - it would be announced as XYLO today if there were 2 mafia left, correct?

also @Glass can you go more into detail on your role (like exacts, shots, etc?) can you use it today? also according to Lissi there were some “restrictions” or something that had to be met, what were those?

No prob
Actually i dont know how to do it here too. I just get it done from here

I do want to do an ISO on her, but actually i feel lazy to do that >.>

Mhm
So most prob 1 mafia

I am a freeloader(according to my title. Its similar to neighbour role).
I can choose my target within the first half of the day(24hrs) and get to form a chat with my target and ralk to them during the whole night

Immediately after my activation, i leave the thread and cannot post,vote or like any comment. I cannot also be voted after i activate my ability

I have infinite number of shots

you can’t be voted after you activate your ability? is it locked in XYLO?

i don’t really see how you can be a mafia role then… 'cause UH, all you’d have to do is leave and there’d be no way to kill you? you’d basically just win at this point?

Can use it in XYLO
XD yes. Lynch proof glass. Prefect for not breaking

Votecount as of post #3709

Glass (1): Gyrlander
Gyrlander (1): Glass

Not Voting (4): Zorvo, Lemonfairy, Lissi, obscurity

You start with 1 BPV

Every night you can target someone
All night actions at that someone get redirected to you
You can’t activate your ability twice in a row

I see. Wasnt lissi one of your suspects?
If so if she turns out to be mafia either through flip or in your opinion, would you also scumread zorvo?

welp

you’ve basically already won if you’re mafia then… if you’re telling the truth, then i’d guess you can only be neutral or town.

if the game gets to XYLO, i think it needs to be tested, though. basically, leave your legacy, then leave, to show it’s legit, if we get to tomorrow…

would like everyone else’s thoughts on Glass basically claiming elimination proof.

didn’t we confirm there’s only 1 left?

i stopped suspecting lissi after the magnus flip, but have her POE just for not being clear

Ah yes >.>
But just in case. Its is a veeerryyydistant what if scenario

oh. well, i don’t think Zorvo is mafia

1 Like

Sure. But mafia will prob kill me if i am lynchproof since they wouldnt be able to ML me

they can’t chop a few of us, though, lemon is clear, zorvo and i are close to clear

hmmm want to see Zorvo’s response to Lissi’s feedback

should we have glass confirm today that they can’t be voted?

like, after they do/say everything they want to do…

my social read is Lissi and Glass are just town
or else their scumgame is v. impressive and I will not be able to read them again

Actually i dont really wanna use my power since i cant be counted for parity too. Might make voting difficult. This was why i didnt use my ability after D1

wdym by this