FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

well yeah idk what to say at a lot of the times and it’s mostly game chat so I’m just saying what I feel is appropriate and you kinda said there is no way to prove your point also imo I brushed off the fact it could be a mistake I brought it up as I thought it was valid but I said that it was unlikely right after due to there not really being something to confuse with it nearby

Daeron wolf (homophobicposting)

3 Likes

it’s an absolute conspiracy

2 Likes

I’m specifically doing it because i feel like you getting into an argument here with hallia over this is going to be bad for thread health and I think you are best served by talking about other things. I only do this out of respect (and because I think you are town) and don’t want you getting dragged into a big pointless argument

you are correct, but you should not bet your soul like that.

I see. Some pressure might help in reading Carroty then. VOTE: Carroty

No a modkill is when someone breaks the rules so the person hosting the game kills them to remove them from the game

I call it catgate

2 Likes

Jokes aside I do think the post is wolfy

Then you’d be cringe and also fail and wrong. And cringe, and fail. And wrong. Incorrect! Cringe fail, and wrong and incorrect. Pretty fucked up. Pretty cringe

In forum mafia the characters are built like twigs and die to a stiff breeze

Ok yeah Leafia is town

I think Leafia is town. I’m not sure about Jarek, but I’m vaguely leaning town right now.

1 Like

can u make a read on me too pls :pleading_face:

@catbae
Ur right I’m actually not interested in this, hallia is town, and dya is town, I don’t agree with hallia s read, and it still confuses me how drastic our meta reads are, I mean u remove meta, and any player that posts like that in a mash in dips, probably gets bodies. I just don’t understand how that is townie for brad, but also why not just let them post more, brad literally obvious towns himself as town without needing a airhorn pinging him

Jarek I was told to read you by Zugzwang are you town or a wolf cause I need to get back to him. Preferably wiht a correct read

Completely agree.
Anyways.

/Manège Doré catbae

2 Likes

this is unironically wolfy

okkk i change my mind i think this response is towny

18 now