FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Then you’d be cringe and also fail and wrong. And cringe, and fail. And wrong. Incorrect! Cringe fail, and wrong and incorrect. Pretty fucked up. Pretty cringe

In forum mafia the characters are built like twigs and die to a stiff breeze

Ok yeah Leafia is town

I think Leafia is town. I’m not sure about Jarek, but I’m vaguely leaning town right now.

1 Like

can u make a read on me too pls :pleading_face:

@catbae
Ur right I’m actually not interested in this, hallia is town, and dya is town, I don’t agree with hallia s read, and it still confuses me how drastic our meta reads are, I mean u remove meta, and any player that posts like that in a mash in dips, probably gets bodies. I just don’t understand how that is townie for brad, but also why not just let them post more, brad literally obvious towns himself as town without needing a airhorn pinging him

Jarek I was told to read you by Zugzwang are you town or a wolf cause I need to get back to him. Preferably wiht a correct read

Completely agree.
Anyways.

/Manège Doré catbae

2 Likes

this is unironically wolfy

okkk i change my mind i think this response is towny

18 now

I won’t tell you if you’re right or wrong.

I didn’t put her in my townread list earlier because my take on her at that point was fully dependent on Brad’s alignment

This is unironically cringe and fail and wrong. And cringe! And fail! And wrong and incorrect

1 Like

FAM4 if catbae dies immediately

i think i generally find u as town in mashes nowadays but idk ill find an excuse to wolfread you (this post mildly pinged me, even!)

gth ur actually right but daeron is weird and not gay so he might just be suffering during june

idt you’ve made a single AI post

4 Likes

Who is this about?

my thread isnt autoupdating now i blame you all

But I think Ive seen enough now to actually just put her in my townreads independently

lol

i definitely think it is a weird thing for daeron to focus on