FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

may why does it say ‘2023 Best Scum Player’ next to your name and not mine

i think theres a very high chance braku regardless of alignment does not actually have a post restriction

i also dont really care to make a big deal about it because if they’re doing it on purpose they’re probably having fun with it

if i post again i have problems.

3 Likes

what does this mean

Because I tricked a lot of people into giving me an award I don’t deserve with self-voting and AtE

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay time to get to work. I am reading every iso until I find a wolfy iso in order.

VOTE: alexandra

Well that was easy.

2 Likes

He likely does not, but I do think our of respect for players that don’t want to or have a painful time reading it, he should stop

1 Like

V - Creature, Sabi, Alexandra, Atlas, Hallia
yolo V - SK, Eliza, Catbae, Bystander, SPF

I miss you already!

thanks for explaining - it makes sense that i might have correctly picked up that you were struggling to know what to say, but i believe that this isn’t wolf-indicative for you, and your explanation feels very sincere to me

wow ur like me :3

1 Like

Oh right yeah I also still think sk is towny
I just don’t remember everyone I’m not currently having a conversation with lol
And couldn’t be bothered to look for my own readlist either cause it only had like 6 names on it before

dont worry I’ll shoot you tonight if I decide to spare sk

1 Like

Strongly agreed

go to bed or i’ll ita you d1

1 Like

I would lock you town just to see what happens but I would have to run that by my boss first and I don’t think he’s around right now

fair

What don’t you like about it?

motherfucker im going to do it im going to fucking do an excel sheet for 82 players. bet

2 Likes

If you don’t do it, derps will lmao