FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

where is crystakl im here to live interact only with crystal

1 Like

@Millium
yeah i think hallia just has the perspective heā€™d be doin ore and brad often gets unfairly targeted for shitposting (which is true)

itā€™s just not a subject i care to belabor while heā€™s not actually here and posting

Pog and success and right! And pog! And success and right. And correct

3 Likes

AwA AwA i love foxes and women

2 Likes

Whatā€™s brad acc here?

bradland

1 Like

Iā€™m not trying to argue he is polarized, that wasnā€™t my intention, I have a lot of respect for Bradā€™s wolf and town game, either way Iā€™ve concluded this conversation isnā€™t going to do the thread much

Once brad starts posting again, I will see how I feel

Iā€™m polarised <3

In that case I feel like the best thing for brakuren to do, if theyā€™re town and under this restriction, is break it so I donā€™t waste all my ITAs / we donā€™t waste votes killing them

Nya

Iā€™m gonna sleep, itā€™s safe for you guys to shittalk me now xD

1 Like

Note that Iā€™m incredibly biased against myself and my own gameplay and I donā€™t actually think Iā€™m externally that polarised? I have the title. I have the title on so I canā€™t get out of this one

the ā€œrhyme postingā€ thing is a gimmick theyā€™re doing purposefully for fun, i think

also ig I should add for the not knowing what to say part I had a clue at the start but then I just spaced for a while making the gaps very long therefore rn I donā€™t actually have a clue on why weā€™re pushing most of these people like brad and thereā€™s sometimes multiple conversations happening at the same time which makes it hard to enter+Iā€™m used to discord so I do just kinda make short comments a lot

oh thank god the king is gone. is it revolution time yet

3 Likes

1 Like

and that would give us potential info about others who might be under the same restriction

Good night.

1 Like

if i dont post 1000 times find 14 wolves case 12 villagers spew myself town make non w/w chart eat hot chip - i dont get townread. dont deserve. im like that gifted kid thats being pushed way too hard by mom. want me to go study in harvard. yell at me when i get a B

1 Like

U do u, I can certainly pick a part posts as wolf, and get annoyed at what I seem as silly