FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

realistically i don’t think i’d get her over but i am more confident on this read than i was when i dayvigged marl

1 Like

A bit yes i don’t mind most of your content

Your stuff on me was just really misguided and it set me off how much you pushed it but your pov on other stuff seems ~real so idk i was prob just biased

I still think you could be wolf and I do still see you as compatible with insom who i actively believe is wolf

But yeah idk

VOTE: catboy

who lost?

who townread me on day 3?

both u

Fuck I typo.

VOTE: Catbae

Nobody should respect me

1 Like

Oh ?

zara would never date insomnia, insomnia isn’t an oldtimer

1 Like

there’s a 2 inch wide spider on my ceiling and my cats are upset they can’t reach it.

1 Like

this seems like a bad vote

VOTE: spf

Hold them up so they can reach then

Civilization is about standing on the shoulders of giants

i am currently going through every single player on the playerlist in alphabetical order and posting my snapreads when i have them

this is the best way to get wolfreads in a mash where i have consistently felt like the most active posters are most likely town

LHFs can be wolves too - im not going to Not push on someone who’s being wolfy in a mash because they would be easy to push on as mafia as well

idk the meme value in d1ing you or spf is pretty high you could def get me on board

1 Like

luka

Hmmm

this read is actually so bad and im kind of shocked if you are reading me with that method as town ngl

spf you should channel nutella’s tunnelistic tendencies to your benefit while you can

and push me or something

im gonna call spf/catbae w/w w/v v/w or v/v so no matter the outcome im spewed clear

1 Like