FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Announcement

If @WindwardAway has votes from exactly 6 different players at the end of the Day, WindwardAway will have their alignment revealed to a randomly chosen voter of theirs. (This is not an event. This ignores Vote Weight, and only counts players.)

5 Likes

i dunno who they are but ill sheep u

may v

I’m town because I’m not doing anyhting that makes you go “wow that post is trying really hard to show a town mindset” and I’m also completely ineffective and limp and lifeless if I’m a wolf. So I’m town

1 Like

what do these words mean

i want to believe so so bad

1 Like

VOTE: WindwardAway

You can believe. It’s okay

whoa

we should probably have a main wagon with more than 6 votes huh

this feels like something that we should coordinate closer to eod and not right now

3 Likes

LETS COORDINATE THIS OMG YAY

It’s crazy that u have 60 posts and the first one I notice is this one and it’s explicitly bringing up a scenario that wasn’t a problem on day 1 lol

ill laugh if this ends with windward yeeted
ig that would reveal their allignment too so good enough

This is definitely a non-town ability btw

I’m not gonna vote Windward as much as I’d like the pressure of deciding a vote taken off me

how

VOTE: Kork

okay im gonna boring swap cuz boob1’s recent posts are… okay, still needs to answer me about Jarek though.

I have found Jarek towny pretty early in other games which makes me sideeye him here

Anyways I’m going to bed, which means I won’t be actively around for the rest of the day phase