FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

btw nutella has been outed mafia since she started postimg im unsure why literally nobody else is pushing there

I skipped that word in my brain

but still, anti claim bad

I think marluna is more villagey than the game I wolfed with them but it is admittedly 9 short posts i am going off

When this has 9 mafia members in it and I look at this post game in shame I’m blaming SPF for it.

This makes sense. I literally fluffed for the first hour of day then vanished

VOTE: nutella

we should kill nutella today

and if u think she’s town then i wanna hear u say why

may trolled as wolf in fam3 but she hasn’t repeated that. she’s won (not just won, but also endgamed) in every single one of her wolf rands after fam3

1 Like

lizards

Idk he’s in this game somewhere.

It’s not actually benneh it’s the player um

Jimroh? I’m spelling it wrong

But they were pretending they were Ben on an alt

Lizards isnt real

Oh

ok sure I’ll post a readlist this is basically my snapreads compiled.

Mostly did snapreads just to remind myself where I am honestly I don’t remember the reasons for a few of them.

Reads are somwehat ordered in tiers

Townies:

Spf
Firinn
Artemis
Hallia
Cape
wind
Nutella
ashlyn
meuh

lesser townies

Selkie (fun)
katze (some of the things they said are ok)
Magnus (unsure)
yawn (i guess)
creature (will sort itself out if wolf)
Baudi

idk:

neil (prolly just town, pinged me for a second at some point)
wisp (i’ve gone back and forth)
tris (a post was ok)
Daeron (made some weird posts idk how to read this)
Sabi: I’ve got nothing to say re: sabi despite me seeing them a bit. I just think they’re not out of wolfrange idk if they’d be at some point.

wolfy:

-jinrou (honestly i’d just give them space for now just noting this here that his takes are a bit not interesting)
-alexandra (could see it)
-porscha
-atlas: atlas made some decen posts i just feel they come from a wolf agenda sometimes, as in, they are not solving but trying to create a narrative.
-tuutuu: uhhhh idk vibes
-eliza: don’t remember this one. I think it’s the fact that i read a couple of posts and nothing stood out as really townie.

wolves:

achro: I kinda think he’s a wolf don’t ask me why just vibes.
apo (not really sure just felt that even the spam wasn’t really helpful at all, i’d expect at least a post that’d make me go “yeha this is townie” but it doesn’t happen)
dum (somewhat similar reasoning as above)

not really confident in my wolfreads but I really like my towns. Could prolly get a bigger townpile just by talking to some of my townies. Like, dya is prolly town just from what other ppl said even if I haven’t read em myself.

1 Like

are the hosts gonna be willing to just tell me how to optimally play because I feel like that’s fake

I do agree with everything in the post except for the super like comment because we can’t possibly know for sure whether or not that’s out of his scumrange, although we can make an educated guess.

1 Like

Her pushes and theories that she is pushing makes me think she’s probably town like her “w/w” read on you and…I wanna say Gira? Was something I could see her pushing as town.

mhm
but your explanation seems to be meh based off of what i recall from him
neither of those things are out of his wolf/townrange

tired but i think amelia/wazza town

The fact im not anywhere means i accomplished my mission

Note to self to add this to the summary when I’m back on my laptop in the morning