FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

can u re-quote it pls

i feel like that second bit is demonstrably not true tho

i did in fact say “it would be funny” but ive… not really encouraged it? when i drop the humor act ive actually been opposed to wagoning you

i also think you think i wolfread u more than i do but maybe thats becasue i dont know how im reading u so whatever.

this made me laugh but its probably not something you couldnt believe but its definitely not true

Im almost positive she has said something similar to me as scum before but not sure where i would find it.

I remember exactly 0 posts from itality who tf is that

i’ma look at manny rq

Manny is frozen… and it would be funny if he died d1… especially if he flipped town…

VOTE: Manny

I think Manny is barely rand w but his posts are indicative of just not feeling the game rather than randing wolf imo

Jinrou/Achro/Katze/Neil/SilverKeith has how many wolves? I’d say 2.5.

This isn’t a newbie unfriendly event, it’s fine to be new, it’s just thatnan 80 player casual mash seems kinda incompatible with your particular experience and style of play and such. There’ll be much more coordination to do D2 with ITA shotlists, but for now… you don’t gotta be playing every hour of every day

Who is Manny?

i don’t necessarily think eliza is a “deep” player (no offense)
i think she is someone who typically just floats by and exists as a wolf and only really has that level of conviction as a villager

1 Like

Bro you didn’t need to wolfclaim like this

Uh i have that at 0 lmao get fucked

2 Likes

@spf

Honestly? Theres a decent chance you would’ve been much worse off if I lived because I would’ve 100% switched my condemn target to get a 2nd town “inspect”

Like it feels like something a wolf would get hung up on to look good in terms of like going against the guy trying to pull people from an event? Idk.

Who’s the half?

youve been opposed to wagoning me but youve had your vote parked on my wagon for the last 3 hours :wowee:

Manny is a anime pfp person who tought i was slightly wolfy yetserday and was semi-active thats all I remember

ya