FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

point is as far as I can tell, the mechanics today are just, like, coordinating the cookies at certain post counts, coordinating the wwa wagon and coordinating event sign ups

and I’m getting told not to engage in those mechanics because it’s “not fun” for certain people

what the fuck am I supposed to be doing then? Just logging off because fuck newbies?

I hate the pings from the votecounts cause I feel all important seeing I got mentioned and then I get sad when I see it’s just the bot

Get your fists ready then

Voting tutuu would be hilarious

Alas

Locked onto windward

Ok real talk

it’s kinda disturbing the top wagon right now is the one that needs to survive for vote mech

can we like put someone above wind just to be safe CFD bullshit doesn’t kill them/ruin their mech

lucid is a villager because i just sweeped him twice in a row (ps mafia and musical mash) and he has ptsd

Fits their wolf meta. Every fam I have played they wolfed and it f it s here

ykw i will, sorry

1 Like

i thought eliza tunneling…firinn? was pretty towny for her

1 Like

VOTE: italy

he’s been asleep the majority of the time you’ve been inthread - i expect wolf!tutuu to mega-tryhard in a big mash like this, based off their game in the vig10er

if they’re tired and can’t; thats nai on both sides

please?

VOTE MANNY HES OPENWOLFING

FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1 - #7805 by Italy.

Actually might be exaggerating idk I don’t see much else in his iso beyond this.

there’s no way windward top wagon at CFD time ends well

i actually kind of like this leafia post lol

it’s a very cheeky post to make as a wolf which makes me think she could be a villager

2 Likes

how is he openwolfing?

You did not sweep me in ps mafia i literally was forced to win that game

Vote seems to be directing to manny/itality, with only like 2h 30 mins we should park on one

i quoted his posts earlier