FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

im so tired with this game can d1 end already so i can get 10 dollar

owo?

If you’re referring to me

My pronouns are in my bio, and they’re not he/him

owo!

alright

i mean regardless it’s tempting to parse as towny that u reacted to me saying one of ur reads was wolfy by seeming to take it as an attack on ur solving process

UNVOTE

i was making a joke about apoc

Lmao

they prolly were talking about apoc apoc

least convoluted mafia read

owo/

Smh

If I die kill Jinrou tomorrow.

UNVOTE

I’m literally just throwing shit at the wall

but like there’s gonna be 21 wolves in this game

I am trying to elaborate on my suspicions

achromatic can still be V fwiw but I think it’s worth pointing out concerns on him rather than giving him a pass until he has killed 20 villagers in a row

Thanks for the reminder. :skull:

Every player in the game starts with 100 HP (unless otherwise specified).

…good lord, this will be a long game.
(That is, if we are to solely rely on ITA. In the end, it seems that executions will be the main go-to.)
(…no no no. That can’t be right. People need to die by ITA as well. A lot of them in fact. There is no way a 83’er will last otherwise; nobody has enough mental prowess to remember 30+ players, let alone 80+ players.)
…? So basically, we are weak?
(That… appears to be the case, yes. If everyone were to be as “strong” as we are, then each day would only have a handful of deaths at most. That’s no way to go in a 83’er mash. Either there will be many deaths during the day, or there will be many deaths during the night.)
(The last one doesn’t sound good…)
(/shrug People will shoot whenever they can. Nothing we can do about that.)

Speaking of which, what’s the estimated number of non-Towns?
(83’er… Probably around 63v15v5. I can’t prove there are exactly five Neutrals, but that number is the maximum for my personal taste.)
(Considering the differing win conditions… Well, then again: It’s not as if there can’t be multiple Serial Killers in a mash, right?)
…this discussion leads us nowhere. What if we ignore the possibility of the Neutrals’ existence?
(In that case… Probably around 66v17? I dunno. Seventeen sounds like a nice number.)
(Must be because it’s a prime number. But if we are to follow the 3X+1 rule, then wouldn’t 20 be a more likely number? …ah, is that why you thought there were 15+5 non-Towns?)
(Ah, you’re right. I forgot about that. Well, then again, this is a mash. There is no guarantee the ratio is 3X+1, or close to it. It’s more like a guideline we typically use. A rule of thumb.)
Mmn… Twenty, huh…? I wonder if “I” am evil again in this game.
(Hah! Regardless whether “he” is evil or not, we will kill “him” anyway!)
(True, true! No mercy for the impostor! :gun:)

that’s not even convoluted

owo.

owo?

1 Like

Probably

I am stupid sometimes

idk tbh yall

d1 moment i fear