FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

I’m actively just being correct but w/e, I’ll ignore him and contribute more than he has I suppose

Yes, all the info about the mechanic is in the summary I’ve been reposting. The problem is that I agree. I have been linking a massive list of everyone’s reads, Wazza is NOT consensus town and neither are most of the other WWA voters rn.

1 Like

also if a consensus townread who is actually town is on wind wagon, and they’d be fearkilled by mafia anyway, we have a 1/6 chance of losing the information as well (much less important but another downside) - if someone on the wind wagon dies, we don’t know if they received the info or if mafia received the info on the wagon, as opposed to everyone living and nobody coming forward which means we’d know someone is concealing it

2 Likes

that is not really helpful

1 Like

Eliza answer me honestly, are you red

lies!
VOTE: Sadbi

I’M NOT PUSHING HER.

MY POINT IS GAME STATE IS WEIRD

JFC

im gonna be honest i have no fucking idea what’s going on can someone help pls so i can at least get a vote down

read again.
close your eyes.

feel the vibe.

you can get there.

Vote me ong

Jentucky Fried Chicken

1 Like

red? yeah I’m a communist, what about it?

2 Likes

Also game state is normally posted by finrir

You know what

You ain’t consensus town either.

So I’ll ask you, why should we listen to you?
Furthermore, who do you think should be on the Wind wagon considering you’re so passionate about it.

Genuinely I feel like your heavy focus on the players who should be on the Wind wagon is just giving me Overwatch FM vibes atm, you’re so adamant on it.

(/j)

I’m aware.

I want to figure out why

VOTE: Gocj

Based

no but /srs sadbi’s whole thing around me is genuinely pretty wolfy

Lol, I think the point is probably nothing, there are way to many variables right now

1 Like