FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

yeah. serial killers are third party

worth one ita owo

i just realized kat is cat

Tris could be scum ig but she feels vaguely Trislike (I don’t think I’ve actualyl played that much with her either) so I’m willing to just act as if she’s town for now at least

This is actually a majorly significant read, because Garfooled is typically a player that’s often wrongly suspected freely. I hadn’t really looked over Gar’s ISO but this assertion is correct, Gar does sound fine; at least regarding Thread 1 where Gar was relatively carefree and temperamental enough to expressly dare an ITA shot; and more importantly, w!May would have incentive not to say that.

1 Like

VOTE: tris

I think forgetting to do night action is towny

And YOLO I am believing it

yeah but flat 10 damage is never going to instakill so there’s no reason to hero with it

handshake emoji

1 Like

fair

Ok maybe

yeah but one who doesnt play often and ive never rly played with them so no personal meta there

@may said >rand w, so theyre in my poe

i havent loved their posts either

iirc tris did a couple of very wolfy things but I have to check my notes to remember what they were, it was probably vote stuff
I interacted directly with meuh and I thought they felt decently comfortable in the game

what does this mean

From your point of view, who else would be guilty of association and clears them who suspect Artemis.

if Artemis does flip W. It’s speculated that Daeron is W too, at least that’s Gocj said.

kat = :cat:
what do you not understand

Hmm

who do you mean owo, me owo?

i think it was probably the stick post into “whatever” and then she voted stick?

1 Like

ok @katze consider that you know and I know that I have the potential as wolf to push that lynch off of tutuu. that situation was perfect for an agent of chaos, which is quite literally me, and despite that I was the one who was insisting we remain with the designated lynch for once

you should be able to hardclear me off of that