FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

It’s still only d2 silliness isn’t a crime yet

her posts feel good to me, not really something i can super quantify

did you have any specific issues?

Can somebody actually tell me if im tripping or this part of the post is weird like /gen

Im going bed but if im dead when i wake up then i will be mad

Here is my game last years FAM, if you think im different then shoot me but at leasy read it first FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Yah no worries I just have a lot going on at once and wanted to make sure you’d participate (cause I just had to break the chain with Marl -_-)

1 Like

VOTE: Marluxion for mech check

Wait that is this years lmao

1 Like

I can’t really do much currently for this game I can’t get into anything so meh.

owo?

THE ARTEMIS WAGON SUCKS, MARL CLAIMED TO HAVE DAMAGED HER LAST NIGHT, RESOLVE HER IN ITAS IF YOU REALLY WANNA RESOLVE HER

The only wolfgame of his i’ve seen, he wasn’t as hyper trying to push villas and he also bussed, but he was KP in that one, so he had to. As a dispensable role idk how he’d play

I dont like the targets he focused on and the points he had seemed weak, so that’s on the wolfier side, I guess

I thought her EoD progression lined up with a wolf bussing Tutuu, is my major concern.

Idk I think Hippo actually has a valid point

??? Is there other of thise

i dont feel particularly weirded out by this tbh

Indeed there is

I think it would be in most cases but I’ve seen hippo post along these lines multiple times as town

That was two + years ago though

yes.

if silliness ever becomes a crime in this game kill me immediately owo

Ofc they kinda have but that part of the post seems like self aware wolf