FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

No, but given what I was told, u are either hiding info about ur role which is fine, or you are lying about ur role which also could be fine given context

1. Alexandra

We start strong with a V read with no further elaboration and it being ignored by the rest of the group

A small push, nothing too big, could come as wolf trying to shake the waters and get v on v violence or just trying to get off the radar (specially from the low post count)

And heres them giving up on reads, only read nutella (apparently) then went away

Conclusion: Posts are likely wolf in here, maybe null but they dont necessarily read town, lets see thread 2

Stick read, the thing they didnt like seems way too much surface leveled and prob only serves to inflate the post, the wolf reason in the quick burst of fast reads is not really a wolf tell for anybody i would say, havent yet seen stick iso

This is likely a bias or a social pairing, not really a reason to V read somebody imo

A tuutu town read, social pairing?

This feels like their whole play style on this thread ngl, just flying off the radar with small surface level reads once in a while

And last message and vote from them

Conclusion: I would ITA this imo, it gives wolfy vibes trying to fly off the radar

Also for note i will likely not continue doing this for low posters bc its kinda a waste of time LMAO

I had planned to make a readslist earlier today and/or shot list, but my gf was kinda sick and I had to take care of her until about an hour ago

gonna try to help with one now but sadge

VOTE: Marl

oh also @May what do you think about pandora/frost/bionic/beancat and other people you find polarized
and my reads on them

VOTE: marluxion

remember the 6 votes thing

For rererence i stopped at alexandra considering im not doing 80+ isos d1 specially on low posters

This post from Jail i bookmarked

I really thought it was a good remark
Though with hindsight it might seem bad
Just thought a VCA was to early to be had

I explicitly said I was hiding part of my role?

I claimed conditional miller and did not claim the conditions of it, for one.

Everyone read during the night. I just made propaganda. We are not the same

@jail , why were u so adamant about not lunching tutuu yesterday? nya

2 Likes

Lemme finish reading the announcement before I say anything dumb

Noooo Jess! My NA is wasted.

Frost I felt didn’t have their usual town stubborness as much, but I was also skimming
also lowposting - idk if they’re postcount polarized tho or just frozen at times (which I don’t thiiiiink they were? would have to check timestamps tho)

What’s the case on Marl?
Didn’t get a chance to backread everything from yesterday, but I remember not liking their reaction when Firinn initially pushed Wazza.

Nya

as for specific thoughts tutuu’s wagon is definitely purer than achro’s (i’m putting very little stock into the interview) but the very last votes on tutuu have a nontrivial chance of being wolves knowing when to give up

my gosh can we give the 6 votes thing a rest until like, after the last ITA window or somthing?

also alexandras eod rly pinged me lol
nya

That still doesn’t really help ur cause given the info I was told