FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Good morning.

I didn’t read overnight, but I intend to put together an ITA list within the next 4 hours.

who has done this to me…nya

took me 15 minutes to writ all of that and most of that was thoughts from a bit after eod1 so shrug

why

Ok for the two poisons everyone, which do you think is most likely to be town

Did you do anything to me that I would have heard?

Third of the living allied players i.e. wolves

I haven’t read the post sorry but I agree with Kii, jail and ~probably FrostWolf. The rest I haven’t read

Oh welp shit someone gotta elaborate the shot list now

i think im lock clear for pushing tutuu and silviu as well nya

Idk what this means :sob:

Uh OK idk how to fix the formatting, been playing off site too much lol
rip post, ignore it

anyway having read the flips we at least know mafia (and specifically silviu) is behind the disadvantage thing

You think it’s a suicide-poison role, or is this a “who should the healer heal” thing?

Ha ha may is piss yellow

1 Like

Moment 1 of my trying to iso everyone and giving like analysis with no either side, realising this is a mistake due to it being like 12k+ posts but here we go. Alphabetically

1. Achromatic

Lets note this for future events, i do not believe this is a bluff post compared to the other surrounding it

Heres a contradiction of previous statement

Heres the follow up to that, note that while im writing this i have not iso’d alexandra and cannot say if this is on-point

Tutuu reads, considering tutuu flipped red keep this in mind

Early read post, tutuu being a locked wolf

Self aware or trying to make an effort to be read as townie by spf, spf is town if achro flips wolf

More tutuu

Conclusion of 1st thread: Its fluff posting and doing some reads, despite the first statement of “not wanting to try” they seemed to want to try which seems wolfy, the read on tutuu could by correlation be a buss of said thing, was people sussing tutuu at that point? i shall see

Despite the “tutuu is wolf” bit from last thread, they didnt continue it and rather pivoted to leafia, considering they “dobled down on it” it seems odd and a pivot

nvm heres it back, reasonable imo considered what i said about tutuu likely not being the target during 1st thread

Jane who from regular play i trust votes tutuu, achromatic is given the green light to also pivot and finally do their initial read

Town post

Conclusion:
Could read as oportunistic wolf triyng to get an early bus but backs off between switch of threads, but ultimately reads town due to it (The not trying then proceeding to try is still weird)

1 Like

Your wish from yesterday has been fullfilled, nya.

At EoD yesterday I said I could get a cop check tomorrow. I was bored

1 Like

Leafia, but I don’t think either is especially good to let die.

Who should healer heal I imagine in my mash experience

1 Like

No, but given what I was told, u are either hiding info about ur role which is fine, or you are lying about ur role which also could be fine given context