FAM4: Thread 6 - Day 3

Oh come on, you cant be joking.

o7

1 Like

…why would this mean anything

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
7 Someone an_gorta_slanktai, nutella, WindwardAway, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, neil_the_eel, Selkie
5 gori Artemis, Jane, ash4fun, Yawn, Someone
3 Marluna Creature, May, Baudib1
2 Ranta dyachei, Ephemera
2 May Hallia, SirDerpsAlot
1 Dum Meuh
1 Meuh Millium
1 Artemis bystander
1 Achromatic Jarek
22 Not Voting carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, gori, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Ranta, Wazza, beancat, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Achromatic, Kanave, Dum, Ari, BradLand, ChaosNinjaGaming, Zugzwang, Apocryphal
2 Unrecognized Ashlyn (for Unrecognized), CarrotyReaper (for Unvote)
Raw VC for the plugin

Someone (7): an_gorta_slanktai, nutella, WindwardAway, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, neil_the_eel, Selkie
gori (5): Artemis, Jane, ash4fun, Yawn, Someone
Marluna (3): Creature, May, Baudib1
Ranta (2): dyachei, Ephemera
May (2): Hallia, SirDerpsAlot
Dum (1): Meuh
Meuh (1): Millium
Artemis (1): bystander
Achromatic (1): Jarek
Unrecognized (1): Ashlyn
Unvote (1): CarrotyReaper

Not Voting (22): carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, gori, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Ranta, Wazza, beancat, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Achromatic, Kanave, Dum, Ari, BradLand, ChaosNinjaGaming, Zugzwang, Apocryphal

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

i looked for your readlist so i could evaluate what you said

could you ping yours for me? i missed it.

VOTE: Ephemera

oh

we couldn’t coordinate it at all tho
…are you suspicious of Jarek for saving Eliza when they could have both Eliza/Jinrou die?

Something something creature getting poisoned means there’s less chance for MUers to be wolves?

I don’t know what goes on through insomnia’s braincase

I say it to my friends because it’s comically aggressive in a way that’s completely disproportionate to any situation!!! Because nobody will take it seriously!!!

1 Like

atlas-core btw

1 Like

wdym

my only full readlist is in the homie thread from overnight

1 Like

cuz MUers would tell the FoL wolfteam that creature is not a great poison

the only flipped ones are ih and lol who would probably not care to influence that target. but the MUers left are influencial and would have a hand in it probably

i said that when i saw the creature poison, and what do you guess, only FoLers flipped wolf thus far (exception of 2 people out of 14

It really strains credulity that you can be the biggest thread camper in the game and not know Hallia was the healer. She was outed healer by her 3rd post on D2 roughly.

mmm idk i think its likely theres at least one muer deepwolf

I feel weirded about being poisoned/nightkilled too because I was a lot more low impact this game than the MU musical mash

I kinda assumed one wolf was scared of my lategame play and wanted to kill me asap

fellas can we stop antagonizing may

1 Like

And you can look through my posts and see I’ve never referenced this fact, I’ve never known this fact, I’ve posted lists of mech claims and excluded this fact. I just missed it. How can you not believe I missed one thing?

1 Like

We could crossover the votes, right?

maybe ur right on a deepwolf wtf

it can only be dya. idk what you mean by deepwolf, but i take it as bussing