FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

OHHHHH

i completely missed this nya

1 Like

Okay how about calling to revenge shoot others during Day 2 from ITA’s because “You didn’t get what you wanted to say out” and to “Let you talk”
Annnnd why did it take so long for you to talk then? You had 24 hours on a Day 1 and there’s 4 hours between Day 2 Start and ITAs…if you really wanted to talk and let your opinions known you probably would’ve outed them without waiting for…idk what were you waiting for? Someone to give you permission?

Lmao

Ok I finsihed

FAM notes
Thread 1 - Leafia
post 985 - leaf/Achro interation
post 3807 brad reads
post 3919 - vauge defense on Carroty
post 4097 - Carroty vote
Post 4112 - probs null Jarek interaction
Post 4202 - Achro V read (little out of the blue based on the post they replied to giving it?)
Post 4272 - Predicts 1-2 wolves on Brad wagon
Post 7084 - Says a previous brad read isnt forced (good look for brad here I think?) Brad unvoted after this so I take back my good look for brad
Post 7166 - Defends Ari (I think)
Post 7229 - Votes May in response to them pushing Kii, good look for May but im still going to tunnel you grr (Somewhere in this reply chain spf who I think is alive defends kii which isnt a good look)
post 7274 - Reacts to brad wolfreading them
Post 7395 - Asks Wazza for thoughts on their slot
post 7495 - Interesting post on Achros handling of their slot
post 7547 - Starts backtraking V read on achro (side thought: is leaf actually terrific at reading achro lol?) nglngl this is making me feel like Achro coached/told leaf to stop V reading them so hard lol
post 7768 - V reads may
Post 7799 - says V read on wazza while replying to a spf post, kinda confused here
Post 9524 - OMGUS on creature, almost willing to lock creature V just for this interaction
Thread 2 - leafia
post 139 - Mindmeld with Luna over hippo V
Post 4533 - Says kill Hallia if achro flips V
Post 4562 - Wolf read Hallia, their likely town
Post 4971 - Leaf tries to push Achro here, which is intriguint to say the least
Post 4991 - immediatley says they wont vote Achro despite a god read on them, this feels like it dosent align with how T leafia just does what they want
Thread 3
Post 580 - TRs brad
Post 2596 - votes achro for wanting them on shotlist despite poison, I think its interesting Achro wanted them on shotlist since we didnt know poison was fake atp.
Post 2615 - (Ashlyn post) Ashlyn TRs Leaf here
Post 2927 - Wolfread on Apo, Im willing to decently TR Apocryphal for this interaction
Post 3085 - Admits their trying to limit spew which I find really amusing while im doing a spew analysis of them lol
Post 4326 - ITAs Jinrou as a last ditch shot before they get shot, which I honestly think is kinda damning after incessintley pushing a W Achro world.

anywho

VOTE: Achro

ugh i’m kicking myself for being coy with my abilities and stuff this game nya

rescinding what reason i had to clear baudib nya

Excuse you but that’w called OMGUS
As much as I know it’s not the best that’s the primary tool i use in early game

See my reaction to people reading me, namely atlas and artemis as well; compare their actual sembelnce of thought compared to ashyln’s very “convicted with 0 reason” d2, those clear differences are what im trying to read

Lmao??

That’s…dumb. Completely stupid.

I have to start work now so ill be back and forth in between that so if I reply to anything slow that’s why

I say this cause people eventually read me correcrly if im just around and interacting eith people

D1 was not that so i spent some time saying “hey maybe dont rush to off me”

Like probably the dumbest archetype of someone that just sits there and does fuck all and OMGUS’s when someone scumreads them. Like you don’t even deserve to be townread in the first place.

Hey ot’s worked for me more than not

Also read the rest od the post to see how ot works

gm is may around

Hi chat I had a lot of dreams about running from the cops

You disagree with my thoughts on tho Achro things in their?

Lower activity level than I’d expect but interactions/pushes with dead wolves sre good. Mentally I had her as around the same tier as Nutella, who I didn’t expect to die but thought was pretty V.

Timing

But you’re clearly around and posting what’s the hold up with interacting with people and just doing stuff then?