100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

/accept

1 Like

But I meant what I said. I’m usually left out of the “solving” good or evil later on anyway. I could literally be any role and I’ll still be left on the wayside. It’s unpleasant but it is what it is

Whisper End.

When you’re done!

/break

/whisper Lotte

1 Like

@magnus wanna chat again

/Whisper May

This is admittedly a bad habit, not specifically excluding you but forming a select circle with anyone to solve the game alone. It does feel like you rand evil a lot in BotF games, which certainly doesn’t help. Sorry you feel discounted, Jarek, it’s not your fault.

2 Likes

Go try to whisper people to solve with them!

/Accept.
Sure.

In literally every BOTF I’ve played claims I’ve gotten even in 3f3’s have been complete lies, it’s hard to solve the game as a good player when the only info I get given the entire game is lies and no info to go with them and then on D5 I’m told that the game was solved and I just need to believe the person telling me they figured it out

2 Likes

It’s all good I don’t blame anyone for it :pleading_face:

I do rand evil a lot but less so lately, which I guess I’m happy for even though I like being evil

1 Like

Limited whispers makes this 10x worse since people mostly are only ever interested in my claim and don’t see the point in “wasting” their whisper on me afterwards

come to think of it I think limited whispers are just restrictive as heck

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @Magnus I’m here now, you can whisper me when you’re done with Litten
will be checking thread intermittently

1 Like

Okay but fr where is the other outsider you aren’t nearly as harmful as I am

What’s wild is I trust you for once lmao.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

@Magnus

/break
/whisper @Magnus @Lotte

1 Like

/Whisper Magnus, May

Several discrepancies have turned up.