icet after we finish virtuous:
thanos rests
amelia after we finish virtuous:
thanos rests
luka after we finish virtuous:

2 Likes

those and centipedes are the second most gross thing to me you can find indoors

2 Likes

just heard the “chipi chipi chapa chapa dubi lubi” music playing in the living room and almost had a heart attack but i remembered it’s just my little brother watching youtube

5 Likes

why didn’t you get your emotional support dogboy to kill it

2 Likes

he’s a useless housewife he wants to help but he can’t cook, clean, burnt his fingertips the last time he made cereal, and just cries and whines all the time. i got him a maid dress which looks good on him. apart from being a pretty face with a nice voice he has no redeeming qualities

Trying your best to play towards your win condition is always an available option!

5 Likes

who would be the best foler to have as a roommate

3 Likes

uhhhh

katze because they’re literally a cat

1 Like

im not too picky, the only thing that annoys me is noise. i dont think any of you would be too loud

who would be your preferred roommate

1 Like

theres a long list of people i’d evaluate if i’d had to
i dont think most of you cough would be that noisy or loud or making noise at stupid hours but i’m horrible in conversations

2 Likes

maybe some of our gamer folers who scream on VC while gaming i would struggle with. my last housemate screamed and screeched and it was insufferable

2 Likes

im not naming any names but i have a very good idea of about the person i’d like, if i never met any of you before

2 Likes

gamer

1 Like

Heroshooting is disagreeing with town consensus and going for gut on who u think wolves are, i think it is playing to wincon

3 Likes

Also it fun

2 Likes

Unless someone does it to me in which case they should be banned for throwing

6 Likes

if youre seriously considering as such please remember that if you shoot a town you are likely getting gunned down and blamed significantly

3 Likes

The town consensus didn’t even get a chance to speak and you already disagree with it :sob:

5 Likes

town consensus likely involves the opinion of at least one wolf

my opinion involves zero wolves

easy decision

6 Likes