Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

It could be worse. Minecraft Sydney Funnel Web spider.

Wolves have the solve though? Why wouldn’t you want their help

7 Likes

I wouldn’t be a bother but I also wouldn’t be actively helpful either I think I’m a very solidly neutral option

4 Likes

You would leave hair everywhere and sit on top of the keyboard

3 Likes

I used to be able to cook and I was a very tidy person but unfortunately the diseases

3 Likes

who let you cook

3 Likes

I burned my sweater (but not myself) on a stovetop once, and I set a paper towel on fire once, and that’s the extent of it

3 Likes

Meditates. When I burned the sweater I was eight years old, I remember walking into school going into the specific building with the newly-burnt elbow.

The paper towel incident I was… I was making churros with my sister. My sister helped a little, but not a lot. She was old enough to be near the hot oil, but I was doing most of the work. She later claimed she hadn’t ever made churros… so she didn’t remember it. If she wasn’t banned from being near the hot oil, she was at least seven. If she didn’t remember, she was at most ten. I was somewhere from nine to thirteen years old

And I’d meow at your door in the middle of hte night, yeah, yeah. People still keep cats, don’t they?

2 Likes

I think it was on the higher end. Let’s say 13

1 Like

:ghoststab:

2 Likes

which is awesome

when I tell you crk has the most forgiving gacha known to man…

3 Likes

mintm reference

2 Likes

i am empirically a terrible roommate but i still get to play the victim because my roommate was even worse

3 Likes

pregame warning: I’m rolling wolf so don’t scumread me for it

4 Likes

I’ve never been a Roommate to somebody but I shared a room with my sister

Pregame warning: I’m ruining my rolecard if it allows any semblance of creativity at all.

2 Likes

But that’s boring smh

2 Likes

What if the Heretic exists?

Playing around heretic is a virgin move

Just lose the game and count it as a win in your books ez

2 Likes