A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Oh yeah, that one definitely counts
Same idea here, you’re going to use people’s night action claims and their words to determine whether you think they’re mafia (werewolf)

Do tell me who tuis Mafia hunter is when you get a chance

1 Like

FWIW I haven’t finished S1. I know the concept, but I can’t get any AI reads based on claims without searching for them up. (Not that claiming flavor is advised in the first place.)

TL;DR some people in the world have superpowers, and their strength can be measured (somehow), and IIRC Level 7 is some god-like existence. Basically a role that shouldn’t even be in this game. At most, I expect a Level 5, which is the Level of the MC in the show.

2 Likes

found the second mafia

Debil, are you serious?

hope the third arrives in thread soon

yes 100%

Bro I’m clearly a wolf, not Mafia. Get yo facts straight

Aight

BTW, I think you need to say vote then the whole proper name

1 Like

ok this seems way more complex tbh. Especially when you cant see the players facial expression or hear the way they are talking.

1 Like

Fuck it, Bio’s Town.

Hippo

Yeah, when I read the wiki it only listed up to esper level 5 so I have the same assumption as you fwiw

This game is rolemadness but I wouldn’t expect a role to singlehandedly break the game

no its a person doing vc
you can just shorten it

1 Like

Welcome to forum Mafia, where you have an unlimited amount of time to write a post, but only Mafia will take you up on that offer

1 Like

I don’t think his first idea when comparing the 2 games are that it’s gonna be harder to solve, I think it’s that it’s easier to wolf

o shit, mb

wait it is

Ignore the Hippo at the top of that post, I was about to reply to jake but realized not only was it a rhetorical question but also the wrong answer lmao

1 Like

or im really good and acting bad to throw you off…

jk i suck

1 Like