A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

imagine being on mobile tbh

1 Like

Sorry what has zone done that makes you think theyre town or outside of normal wolf range?

Theyve just popped in with long posts about 3p and then asking dumb questions

Iā€™m almost never on my laptop these days
I sit in front of a computer screen all day and donā€™t see the point of sitting in front of a computer screen after work too

1 Like

Heā€™s acted the same as he did in Darling Franxx

1 Like

I recall Eli.
I recall Luks.
I recall myself.
I recall Hippo.

Thatā€™s about it. Dunno who else are being voted, but Iā€™m pretty sure Eli was voted as RVS, but IIRC Eli OMGUSā€™ed with serious intentions.
I need to recheck the facts, but if what I said is true, then Eli is sus.

Hippo voting me is low effort, and I like lol for noticing that. (That is, if I interpret lolā€™s actions correctly.) Admittedly, my favorable impression of lol is because he indirectly protected me. (IIRC this was called chainsawing?)

Nah, I also randed scum somewhat often as of late. The only thing I am realizing now that I randed town again though, is the fact that I actively care even less about others than I did as mafia. I remember having used to interact more with others, but now I feel kinda empty.

I am not.

1 Like

/vote JakeTheWolfie @Host_Account_1

1 Like

I canā€™t link it

Why canā€™t I link it?

The old forum broke

1 Like

ah ffs

Hippo, youā€™re gonna have to go off of a ā€œDude, trust meā€ basis.

Sorry

1 Like

The games somewhere in the archives but involves some manual searching so I havenā€™t bothered linking any games from old FoL as a result

1 Like

Sounds too long, cba

Cheers, tho

im am slightly confused if some1 wants to clarify for me pls. Who has been voted and for what?

For the record i also townread lol for that vote but it doesnt mean u arent bad :joy:

1 Like

I am voting Jake because I feel like it
Idk who everyone else is voting or why

1 Like

ohā€¦ thats fair ig

Iā€™m voting Eli for having the first post (not a serious read)
Eli is voting me cause he thinks Iā€™m lost wolf (Lost wolves are werewolves that donā€™t know other werewolves and they typically tend to tell the other wolves that they are lost wolves by using the word lost)

2 Likes

People tend to chuck out a lot of random votes at the beginning of the game just to get discussion moving. No one will get hung for at least 36 hours or so :slightly_smiling_face:

thats nice to hear ā€¦ Ā¬.Ā¬