A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Eli isnt voting you because they think you are a LW, they just think you are generically wolfy.

I agree with Eli :wink:

1 Like

o are they, wtf

wait, why do you agree with them?

I thought it was LW so I just ignored it

Why am I wolfy to you, @ElizaThePsycho ?

Just talk, make reads, push others to make reads when you think there is enough content to talk about, and discuss discrepancies or differences with others.
If need be, you can play like eevee and not show all your hands at once, waiting for the right moment to show up, planning an agenda which may or may not benefit town depending on his alignment.

Do you think that Bio is a good execution target, then?

Hmā€¦ Interesting. Truly interesting.
Alright. Thatā€™s all I want to ask.

Good to hear that we have reached an agreement. We will stop talking about this matter until the time comes (if at all).

Now then, more people have showed up. Would you happen to have any thoughts on their actions? For example, what are your thoughts on Hippoā€™s vote against me, and lolā€™s response?

what makes the mafia and wolf different if i may ask?

Same thing

Or did you mean, what separates a lost wolf from the rest of the mafia?

1 Like

pls no

2 Likes

k

1 Like

i mean in general tbh

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo 1/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho 1/9
Zone_Q11 Hippopablompoyeetus 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus lol 1/9
JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway 1/9
Not Voting eevee, Atlas, Gorta, Kiiruma, Zone_Q11, Isolde, JakeTheWolfie, Whysper, Helz, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

Heya all, I have an amazing role.
Love yall. Will see you around.
Gonna be heading home so will be a bit before I can reply. TTYL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ā€¦good to know. (Sarcasm)
Now I remember why my enemies are not only the mafia, but also the town as well.
ā€¦I am effectively a virtual third party at this point. I have the same win condition as town, and yet both factions want me dead.

So you believe that I am inside my wolf range. That is fine. How do you differentiate whether I am outside my town range or not?

Huh. So, essentially both of us are townreading lol. ā€¦yeah, I can live with that.

Hippo, out of curiosity, does anyone else happen to catch your eyesā€™ interest other than my ā€œlong dumb postsā€?

Hmā€¦ Iā€™d say this is enough of a reason to vote Eli, but Iā€™d rather wait and see. If there is one mafia between you two, then itā€™s either Eli whoā€™s using a bad argument, or you whoā€™s CFTWR. (Otherwise itā€™s probably V/V. I refuse to believe that this is a W/W scumtheater.)

I havenā€™t paid enough attention to Luksā€™ posts, but which part makes you think he is wolfy?

1 Like

Mafia and wolf/werewolf are the same thing here

1 Like

ok

Do you not think that -at the very least- lolā€™s response to Hippo was alignment indicative?

no not really

Inb4 someone interprets this as me having TMI as mafia, and executing me at D2.

Hmā€¦ well, okay.

1 Like

its really just an early quip type of thing
itll probably mean more later but i cant get anything from it now