A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

mostly the microreads that i initially made show me being super out-of-touch with the thread/gamestate in a way that would be hard for me to do as a wolf

good evening i will be making eod

Convenient that you decide im mafia directly after I bring your name up.

Why is me being patronising to jake indicative of me being mafia (for record i dont think i was patronizing but lets just assume i was)?

Like i dont think of being patronising as a thing mafia do often

Cool. Windward and I did a 180 because Isolde and Whysper convinced us that 3/4 reasons to vote Jake is not that good. Any thoughts on Eli vs Luks?

No im athletic get it right smh

nah
but i think jake is villa and your push there is full of the kid gloves of how i feel a wolf would handle a villa slot like jake
i think zone is villa and your push there is ethos-based instead of logos-based
i think regardless of eli’s alignment your saying his wagon is bad looks like posturing and not super natural

the read on me is mostly just the cherry on top
nyeh

2 Likes

Very hot but i welcome any pressure on me cuz im p sure imma be nightkilled unless i get more sus on me

1 Like

your argument here is the time you join the game, mafia buddies would catch you up on everything?

id argue it takes specific mafia teams for that to even happen more than half the time you would have to read the game

regardless, this is ostensibly a vanity wagon and youre probably not going over today

Ok i like ur read on my take on jake

I mean obviously its wrong but i back ur logic

no thoughts yet why are they fighting

id argue that my initial stances were made without an existing world in mind which I would have had if I had read my wolfteam
shrug
its super hard to prove and im not asking ppl who dont want to do deep comparative psychoanalysis on me to obvtown me but hippo asked so im being honest

if you are half competent you wont do that as mafia anyway
i havent even read what u started with but this argument is really shaky just move on and accept that ur null

Can i just say the fact that fucking eli vs luk is still a thing DESPITE IT HAPPENING 12 POSTS INTO DAY AND IT IS NOW POST 2053 points to them being TvT because literally no one has made an effort ti properly move away from them.

Mafia are happy af with having them be the wagons

1 Like

i always read my wolfteams because its ~cheating not to
nyeh

my argument remains the same and i agree with hippo lets vote out isolde then if jake is town now

/vote isolde

TL;DR
Eli thinks Luks’ responses are bad, but then proceeds to give bad arguments
Kiiruma joined Eli for [reasons I forgot]

Luks voted Eli as OMGUS with extra steps
Jake voted Eli for pressure (no conclusions so far)
Isolde voted Eli for [reasons I forgot]

GTH, I’d vote Eli over Luks
Eli actively lurks
IDK where Luks’ activity has gone off to though

Who else do you want dead outside of eli and luk?