A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Yeah, I didn’t get around to P#1829. But I did highlight earlier that I saw Wind’s other reasons listed and noted that and said that made me feel better that she had more behind her read that just the reason #1.

I’m not liking how Jake is responding to the current scrutiny. It would seem like he’d at least take things more seriously this late in the day and when he has votes on him. So scumlean from me.

I mean, I only came to realization when you said you had a headache.
But uh… You’re still holding up somehow instead of resting and/or [REDACTED], so I am presuming based on [the fact that you are still here] that you are still able to play the game and converse with us for a prolonged amount of time.

whats the general consensus on hippo anyways
i want to know how hot this take is

to make sure that you werent talking about neutrals if they didnt exist

eli was one of the two bigger wagons and i had more experience with them, so figured to pressure them rather than luk
unfortunate that i now have to go read back on what theyve said, but i know some other people said some stuff. will need to read that later

the general concensus is that this is an athiest game and hippo is secret atheist

Out of curiosity, did you take his physical condition to account?

He’s townlean for me, but I haven’t paid proper attention to him after he no longer scumread me.

…oh wait, you did ask a follow-up on this. I remember that.
@WindwardAway, your Number 2 and 3 arguments have become invalid.

Uh… Well, FWIW this does seem like a pure response.
Hm… I guess I really do need to put you at null.

I still want to hear your conclusion by the time D2 starts though.

/unvote @Host_Account_1

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, JakeTheWolfie, Isolde 3/9
JakeTheWolfie lol, BioHazard, Hippopablompoyeetus 3/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho, Kiiruma 2/9
WindwardAway Helz 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus nightingale 1/9
Sleep Gorta 1/9
Not Voting Atlas, Whysper, eevee, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11

Day 1 will end 2022-02-18T19:00:00Z.
Night 1 will end 2022-02-19T16:00:00Z.

i may be stupid

Yeah, I have zero meta on Jake so I figured I should just listen to someone who has experience with him, at least for one day, and form an independent opinion tomorrow instead
Whysper and isolde both told me this is Jake’s meta and I was scumreading isolde specifically with Jake for that earlier
I’m less sold on scum!Seth and mostly just sold on seth!Seth for that so idk what to make of it

Do we need players who do nothing, no we don’t, which is also why I didn’t understand why people were soft defending Jake by saying to leave him alone when I don’t necessarily think we have better options to yeet, but that’s a personal opinion and I’m sure people have their reasons :man_shrugging:

He pointed out that Jake wasn’t just talking about 3ps but said he didn’t like the 3p discussion. I said I didn’t like that Jake said he wasn’t a fan of the 3p discussion and yet brought it up again anyway, but Gorta pointed out that Jake did, in fact, try to move the thread away from it. Jake asked for opinions on the people being voted.

Be back in a bit I’m doing the Friday beer thing

this sounds scary

instead of drinking beer nightly, WA drinks all of it, all at once, and all in one night. gets it all out of the way

2 Likes

WA, i challenge you to read my later neut discussion and report back whether it was about neuts or if it was about something else.

1 Like

Do you think your posts so far have been clearly towny?

honestly
ive done some stuff thats pretty hard for me to fake as w so far
i dont expect you to take my word for it though
nya

1 Like

Do you really think youve been so obviously town that someone who suggest you are mafia (in this case me) must be mafia pushing agenda?

Ah cool, what stuff

Who are these “people” other than Whysper and Isolde?

Hm. Good point.