A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Yeah he does feel different but I wouldn’t say he’s wolfy for it just yet
In case you were wondering he’s only “ignore and solve tomorrow” list unless you guys absolutely insist on wagoning him today in which case I’ll have to make a more concrete read than just “I don’t think he’s wolfy”

ok, as long as people aren’t wasting time talking about a neut over finding the more likely foe than that’s different

1 Like

I have light reasons but yeah I’m just labelling them as gut
It’s more how I feel about thread interactions and less about extremely definitive meta

More of an issue I doubt many players really understand the differences involved in hunting a neutral vs a team scum.

I see it as NAI. People just like to talk. Especially on D1 when there is little content

1 Like

In my defence, you’re wolfy af.

Which this game you don’t seem to be.

Given my apparent previous performance, that would indicate you’re scum.

But I also don’t believe that currently so /shrug

Speculation isn’t hunting, as you said
I’m more concerned about certain people continuing to try to steer the thread back onto the topic of neutrals despite others moving onto… More productive discussions tbh

Have I ever wolfed against you or have I only ever been town in all games with you? That’s probably a flaw in comparison if that’s true lol

I’m just making sure that it doesn’t delve back into neut mech talk if we are being honest

another thing I noticed @TheLukundo why did you say “I’m not a LW” earlier?

I think you haven’t wolfed against me

1 Like

Cause I messed around earlier see post:…

I’ll take a look

Anyway I’m going to sleep because I have meetings all morning and should probably not be a zombie the entire time :P

Any questions, comments or concerns, ping me and I’ll reply later

1 Like

imipnno

it just strikes me as odd because there is nothing that mentions a LW in the OP and I don’t think this is a bastard game so

1 Like

I’ve already stated this before smh, if he flips wolf that’s my credit not yours.

Oh yeah, how many townreads do I need to make to “lock” the game from my perspective?
Never really understood how that worked tbh but I’m trying to start a PoE by pulling out people I think are town and I’m wondering how many I should aim for. I’m at like 4 or something rn.

1 Like

Fair.
Nothing wrong with Gut reads.
I myself like to do Gut reads.

1 Like

Tbh I hate gutreads because they’re lazy
But I’m being lazy for now so that’s the best I can give until later :man_shrugging:

1 Like

nevermind, I’m just paranoid then