A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I feel like this is a Townie push for pressure.

Voting the person taking the most thread control (or at least seeming the most pro active) for pressure is something town do more often then wolves.

1 Like

Anyway good night

Iā€™ll try to compress the rest of my posts so they have more substance and less meaningless fluff (and also more than one sentence in them). I want to get my point across but without spamming the thread so that nobody wants to iso me later tbh. I know itā€™s antitown to hyperpost because it doesnā€™t make anyone want to actually solve me.

Ill try to put more focus on interactions as well in this game, whenever Iā€™m here, instead of spending ages backreading and replying to stuff thatā€™s probably already been replied to

glad you care about getting credit more than winning

2 Likes

Zone was asking about other options, so I stated them.

Just yeet wolves and win smh

Well other possibilities

tried not killing town?

3 Likes

fair enough

I am trying to find town so I can more easily avoid killing town
You cant avoid it if you donā€™t know where it is

itā€™s time to eat, but I want to do better this game when it comes to making reads/making more reads

Iā€™m more concerned about you taking my credit away from me to try to make yourself look better via Eli!Wolf flip.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking Atlas has a high chance to be wolves with Eli

you find town to help figure out wolves
i find town for postgame credit
We are not the same

2 Likes

Eli wolf confirms me as Town.

FWIW

Hippo tries to deny that, we turbo that fucker

Why should we not be concerned that you could be w/w with Eli, have tmi on his alignment, and be trying to hard clear yourself by snagging credit for the flip?

2 Likes

But Iā€™m not completely confident in it just consider it as a likely probability.

Wind, who do you think is most likely scum anyways rn?

Also =, go to bed after. you have a meeting in the morning

1 Like

ā€¦ what

No I literally just find town because I suck at finding wolves lol

Iā€™m not saying you shouldnā€™t be concerned, Iā€™m saying that I donā€™t want Atlas to be false cleared for something I did first.