A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I think all 3 of them for different reasons are ‘Eh’

Lol had the thing where I think that they were doing what Helz was doing… but literally without any townie backup to it. It was as if they just wanted drama and nothing else.

Isolde, well, you knew what I think of Seth typically. I feel like Seth’s early posts were a bit weird, it felt like Seth was discussing everything that was possible instead of trying to move anything on. Seth also felt weird for being like ‘Oh I want Eli to have pressure’ and then unvotes Eli due to them having… 2/9 votes on them. I don’t know if this is me just not understanding wtf Seth is up to or it being actually scummy. But I get bad vibes.

Lukundo I’ve seen some games of. I think that they kinda have wolf equity? I feel like they have a lot of content (They’re the second highest post) but so much of it just feels meaningless. Some of their posts are alright and I could legit see them being town, but when I isolate those from the entire ISO I kind of go ‘Wow, there’s not much here compared to how they should be, huh?’ and from what I remember their ratio of seriousness to what feels like meaningless stuff, it feels kinda off from T!Lukundo

2 Likes

Do you mean townread for it? I mean, that’s possible. But the way it happened didn’t seem forced in this regard. For someone else, maybe. But for Kiiruma, I don’t think he’d have things planned out and ready like this to just switch into informative for a townread.

2 Likes

I mean he realized then him going off could be called derailing thread

But he wasn’t specifically in the crossfire or whatever for being seen as derailing the thread as far as I could see. It was just the Helz was pushing for conflict/drama and then Kiiruma jumped in to get serious and give a read. He could have just let things slide by and ignored Helz and nothing would have been said about Kiiruma specifically derailing anything anymore than anyone else.

1 Like

He realized it couldve been read like that later

Hmm, I doubt that was going through his mind. Do you think this yourself? Do you think Kiiruma would think this way?

He said it at the time pretty sure

Disliked how I was talking about wanting Wind’s SRs or at least lower tier reads yet they mentioned Zone yet when questioned about an actual take on Zone they said nulltown

yeah this was 2 hours apart
my bad

1 Like

Dude, I have 4 reads. I do not have a lot of content.

1 Like

I’d like to see what he specifically said. I’m kind of assuming it was more the general thing of people might think he’s not contributing or something.

Oh, I just saw your comment come up…

That’s… the point

4 Likes

I swear yur shit said you feel like I have a lot of content

Based on post count you do.
Based on actual content you have fucking nothing

inrgfdsyh

I think he meant it as saying a lot, doing nothing

5 Likes

Okay, I see. So yeah, basically that her conclusion was nulltown.

OK, yeah that makes more sense.

do you have anything to say about that or

1 Like

I mean, I have Zone as Town just I dislike that Wind mentioned Zone when I asked to bring up SRs yet identify them as more towny than wolfy

1 Like