A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

What role speculation are you referring to?

The way Kiiruma switched quickly to getting serious looks good for him. And I think his analysis looks reasonably good. I hadnā€™t really considered much about lol and his entrance and exit. I can see the point Kiiruma is making about it though.

I know itā€™s funny considering what weā€™ve mentioned before but I hate how youā€™ve done your take on Zone lol

Nah, itā€™s an ORG game originating from the ToS forums.

3 Likes

https://blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=94421&p=3031732#p3031732

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if I understand your suggestion. Are you wanting someone to manufacture a conflict? I can understand feeling that thereā€™s not much value in the conversations until the point that thereā€™s something more argumentative. Usually that just flows naturally as people discuss their opinions. Thereā€™s going to be stuff that people disagree on, and something might spark an argument.

Iā€™m liking Whysperā€™s contribution RN tbh.

3 Likes

Ah you know I should probably ask.
@Kiiruma
What links me into the 1 Wolf in ā€œhereā€ solve that you have?

2 Likes

Like I donā€™t think I interacted with Luk.
Maybe once?
I know I never interacted with lol.

Yeah, like I said, thatā€™s my post restriction every game :slight_smile:

1 Like

You donā€™t have to interact with each other for me to believe thereā€™s a wolf between yall.
I just think that from seeing all 3 of you separately, thereā€™s at least a wolf there.
It wasnā€™t an association read or anything, I just picked 3 separate people.

3 Likes

What do you mean? Just that Wind left Zone at nulltown? Or something else more specifically about what she said?

can you explain

Oh wow, I actually got through all the posts :slight_smile: When I saw that this was a 3 AM SoD for me, I thought for sure Iā€™d never catch up, but still wanted to try.

1 Like

So far I think Kiiruma is top town for me. I like what Zone has been doing, but just have a bit of suspicion that heā€™s almost too perfect.

2 Likes

what sticks out from kiiruma as towny

He was pretty relaxed to start. Seemed like his normal self from what I recall. Though thatā€™s somewhat NAI. But really just the way he quickly switched into gear and gave a solid read.

This didnā€™t seemed forced on his part.

so your read is he sounded ok and then switched into informative
Why couldnt he do that as scum because he realized he would get scumread for it

He said this himself then pretty sure