A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

:wolf:

ā€¦ why

Eli Null

theres like 30 other null slots why him specifically

I know Eli more thank Luk, and theyā€™re tied for most votes

yeah because hippo isnā€™t town he cant carry

1 Like

bevause they said the playerlist was ass and it doesnt seem like ass? + windward playing the game like normal

again with the playerlist stop crying about it the entire website has like 30 alrernating players lol are all games bad then?

I HATE JOY!!! EGDY ANIME 4 EVER!!! WHAT IS THIS SCIENTIFIC RAILGUN STUFF?? WHERE IS DEADMAN WONDERLAND AND CORSPE PARTY

/s

1 Like

only lukundo will know how it is when the playerlist is actually bad you all are soft i wanted to get a few brain diseases going in not some mild diarrhoea

1 Like

Correct. I was the one who started that topic.

Well, I donā€™t think it will do us any good talking more about 3P at this point though. 250 posts have been made ever since I left, so there should be new content to work with by now.

The only mentions of townreads that I can remember are Hippo and I townreading lol, and Luks townreading me.
In fact, Hippo and lol even mentioned how my actions so far are ā€œobviously scummyā€.

AFAIK nobody else did any reads and proceeds to ā€œwait and seeā€ (which is very understandable, but regrettably too passive at the same time).
So, who were you exactly talking about when you said ā€œeveryoneā€?

At least one person within Hippo and lol, and I am very inclined to say itā€™s at least lol. Could be both though.

Which part of him look towny?
I already asked you to show me which parts of Luks were scummy as well, but I have yet to see that as of P#375.

eli is different but not obviously town
his gameplay is defenitly changed for the better and i dont want to discourage that
even if i dont understand the luk push

2 Likes

So, quick update about those organizations, IDK about SCHOOL, but apparently ITEM is legit a thing in the story. I still donā€™t think they matter though.

Had it been literally anyone else other than me, then I wouldā€™ve agreed like Windward did, but since I was the one who started the topic out of the need for topics to talk about, I highly doubt that this is the case.

Windward, now youā€™re just speculating roles.

Hmā€¦ this doesnā€™t feel right for some reason.
Not the fact that Eli/Luks might be V/V, but the way you say it feels hedge-y.

/vote WindwardAway @Host_Account_1

Iā€™m assuming this is a vibe read?

Ah yes Vibe read on me.

I think discussing what is possible allows for further discussion and generates further content no?
Zone asks a question and I gave them my honest input.

I kinda wanna see if people stop voting for Eli or if it progresses with votes.
Last game I had Geyde was mafia (even though technically town) the votes on him didnā€™t gain enough attraction and thatā€™s one of the things I look for.

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, JakeTheWolfie 2/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho, Kiiruma 2/9
WindwardAway Helz, Zone_Q11 2/9
Zone_Q11 Hippopablompoyeetus 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus lol 1/9
JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway 1/9
Not Voting eevee, Atlas, Gorta, Isolde, Whysper, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

I have Helz and Whysper as solid town reads. (Or at least mild town reads.)

I think Eli has a higher chance at being the wolf and I also see scum equity there with Atlas.

Iā€™ll NullTown BioHazard because he seems like casual newb town to me so throwing him into NullTown seems about right.

Hmm yeah I think Iā€™ll vote now.

/Vote Eli

I donā€™t like the drop of wagon and Iā€™m pretty sure Lukā€™s vote on Eli isnā€™t staying as I donā€™t think it was a confident ā€œI wolf read this guyā€ vote by Luk.

Perhaps Iā€™ll make some sort of case later on Eli.
Perhaps I wonā€™t.

lmao