A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Seth, my vote on Eli is “This reasoning isn’t good enough”

You could probably call it OMGUS with extra steps

3 Likes

I have the feeling i shouldnt ask why

since i dont value my time im gonna ask why
see ya’ll in 3 hours

Are you sure you didn’t mix up your reads on me and Hippo? You came to the conclusion that lol wants drama, and yet you see any resemblance of that from Hippo?

Huh. I most certainly didn’t expect to see anyone to be so self-conscious other than myself. So, why are you -according to your own words- actively acting scummy? I don’t recall behaving anti-town as something you are known for, unlike me.

To be fair, it is not exactly that helpful either since 5/16 is a big and kinda useless range. I think it’s mostly used just to start a discussion for the day.

First four would’ve been more interesting, but IIRC Scattered Mind said first five.

What do you think of Luks so far? Has he met your expectations?
Why do you not think the others fit?

Kek. The one time I behave towny as town, I get pointed out for being too towny.
Definitely not something I see every day.

Caught for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Hm… I guess my first impression of lol is blinding me from evaluating them properly.

Ya, uh… Good luck trying to figure that out. As much as I hate to say it, anyone can literally pull off the “I can’t read Zone” card and say that I behave “roughly the same” as either alignments.
The fact that my scum meta has nearly identical behavior to my town meta most certainly isn’t helping my case either.

I suppose this means that people need time to properly read me, or people will execute me out of policy; out of fear; out of frustration; out of their laziness to read me.

That’s kind of what happens when you are self-conscious and your scum meta becomes near indistinguishable to your town meta:
You not only get numb to anyone who scumreads you for your behavior, but you also get nihilistic about each and any of your posts.

Most definitely. I may be a hypocrite in this specific case, but personally it is how I feel each and every time I rand town.

2 Likes

rats
my worst fear in fm
playing the game

2 Likes

112 hasn’t posted yet :cry:

Still don’t think it’s that strong though.
Doesn’t hold enough weight, least not at the current state.

I’m back guys

2 Likes

Like scum reading someone based off of their scum read on you doesn’t have as strong as a merit as scum reading someone based on an action someone did that felt omega wolfy.

Welcome Back.
Top Town Read Go!

It’s a placeholder for actual reasoning that I wanna push, yes.

But it’s better than nothing

1 Like

wb Gorta

I really don’t have one right now

2 Likes

It is better then nothing but I don’t think the wagon will hold on that reason.
If Eli is indeed a wolf, theoretically speaking they will have more content of which can add for a better reasoning then what both our reasons currently are.

I mean I’ve read a few things, but I don’t really have a strong townread on anyone right now

2 Likes

The reason I’m voting Eli other then to continue the pressure is

1. They are different this game then last game where they were town
    2)I’m not really vibing to any of there posts at all, some just don’t feel that great
    3)They have scum equity with Atlas so IMO it’s 2 for 1 flip.

I’ll probably make a case on them sometime tomorrow if need be.

I mean, you’re not entirely wrong. We do have a lot of bad games that we would like to never remember for the rest of our lives again.

I don’t know why @Kiiruma mentioned the player list in P#385 though. That part in particular feels distant compared to its context.

Where did this come from?
Did you quote the proper post?

1 Like