A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Even if it is early D1, if you don’t spend any effort at all, then you would be going nowhere for the rest of this game. You say that “it is early D1”, but I already made sure that we have left “the comfortable RVS” the moment I started talking about 3P. I made Hippo vote me. I saw lol vote Hippo. People now have reasons to vote. People now have reasons to spend effort to catch up to this game.

Welp. It appears that she is unavailable at the moment, so how about you go back to reading for the time being? If that’s still not good, then why not talk with me? How come you need Windward in particular to start talking?

but you have to remember I don’t usually put much effort in d1, it’s something I need to get used to, but I’m doing something at the same time, so I need to finish this first

stop taking the stuff I say out of context, I said I was trying to talk to wind because she said she was looking for people to interact with, that’s when I made said comment about interactions being a good way to get reads. I never said I wouldn’t talk with you, just that I wasn’t knowledgeable of the topics you wanted to talk about

1 Like

Ya, you should probably do that.
Tip for the future though: Do try to not mention your IRL status when you don’t need to.

To stop something, I would have to have started it in the first place.

I did not see the context. I only saw your post in P#679, which is apparently an extended post from P#678, which was when you responded to Windward.
I will apologize for misinterpreting Windward’s thoughts for yours. I did not have any intentions of taking things out of context.

nah windward sits on thread 24/7

1 Like

Even after she says she went to sleep about 9 hours ago for the meeting that is IIRC “today morning” according to Luks in P#477?

1 Like

Oh sorry, I’m back
Had meetings all morning as I said :sweat_smile:

What am I scared of?

Ah OK, guess that’s a fair point. Wasn’t I being asked for reads, though? Would be kinda rude not to give a response.
You can yeet me for having TMI but I’m not a wolf and I have no idea if I’m correct, but I have to take a stance at least to start with since Eli/Lukundo seems like a relevant topic for discussion.

ok, I need to look at a few things, but if you want to talk about something I’ll try to keep up when done

My bad. I am not steering suspicion away, though. You’re all still talking about Eli and Lukundo so I think what I was doing is accomplishing what I meant for it to do. I gave a controversial opinion and now you’re discussing what you think of the fact that I disagree with basically everyone at this point. It’s good because it’s a talking point :man_shrugging:

That doesn’t change the fact that I want reasons from isolde on that read, however mild it is

gorta and me

Well, where’s your starting point? What are you planning to look at? I don’t want to steer the conversation if you already have something in mind, but I’d like to hear where your focus is at the moment.

…why on earth would I be scared of either of you

1 Like

just whatever

as long as it’s productive

Fine then, who do you think is currently steering the thread the most, and do you think they’re a town leader or a wolf pushing agenda?