A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Also I’m gonna reiterate this because I don’t think anyone saw what I said earlier besides Kiiruma:
Do not target me tonight with any actions.

It would be rude to not give a response, but it isn’t as if you couldn’t say that you didn’t have any reads yet, like Atlas did.
It’s not necessarily a need to take a stance either as it is a desire to take one. It is a good desire, but desires do need to be executed properly and not half-heartedly.

I think I’m actually supposed to claim my role but it seems kind of early for that so I don’t actually know what to do about it

I did say I had some reasons that I just needed to sort out to explain properly, though

And then I gave my reasons later

i am very scary

No you’re not, at least not to me

i will target you

Don’t
I’m an ascetic

I would say zone and Iso, thing is I don’t have a clue how to read Iso and zone is just being the usual zone in that it’s not a strong read, but I get some mild town vibes from zone

1 Like

don’t lie

I’m not lying lol

I’m serious about it and that’s why I said I don’t want people to target me

why would you reveal that as town?

Because it’s negative utility?

it isn’t? you are town leader. soak mafia’s actions

it would make sense if i claimed it, not you

I mean a town ascetic would not want town to target them because then everyone is wasting their actions on them and the ascetic can still die

So like, why would I not claim before the end of the day?

But they can just kill me if I lead the town

Hm… Fair enough. I focused more towards the latter half of “steer suspicions away by saying both of them could be town” than the former half.

1 Like